A day with Bucky

"Mommy -- hungry" the twins cried shaking me awake. "Hey its okay" I said getting up and making my way to the bathroom with them behind me following. I took a shower and gave the twins one and we made our way downstairs. When we arrived I saw Wanda making breakfast with a creepy looking vision staring at her. I scoffed at this while setting the twins down in a chair before making my way back upstairs sitting on my bed. A couple seconds later Wanda walked in "I didn't know he was there" she said straddling.

"I just hate seeing him" I said she started kissing my faces, "I know but I don't even glance his way" she said kissing my cheek moving to my lips and we started a slow passionate kiss and she pulled away biting my bottom lip. "Tease" I said and she laughed. "Let's go back downstairs" she said and I  nod in agreement.

We entered the kitchen and saw Loki feeding the twins, *You left them with Loki?* I asked Wanda inside her head. "What am I not trustworthy?" Loki asked and I looked at him,"Loki" I started and he tidied them up ready to dismiss himself.

"Its fine,I didn't do them anything" he said, "I didn't mean it in a bad way" I said and he nod and walked away and Wanda kissed my forehead. "I know you didn't love" she reassured. I made my way over to the twins sitting in the chair beside them when Bucky walked in. "Hey how about you and I spend the day together?" He asked.

"Uhh I can't, I have the twins" I answer truthfully. "I'll take care of them love, go and have fun" Wanda encouraged and I nod agreeing and Bucky started walking towards the door. "Wait now?" I asked and he nodded indicating that I should follow him. I placed a kiss on Wanda's lips and kissed the twins cheek and headed out.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask and he shrugs "You don't know" I ask laughing,
"How about a shooting range?" He ask and I nod in agreement and he drove us there.

We spent so much time having fun at the shooting range that Bucky started getting a bit competitive. Despite the fact that he's a great shot, I simply happen to be better and he won't admit it. Our competitive nature got the best of us and before we knew it, we got kicked out! But instead of being upset, we ended up laughing about it with Bucky's hand resting on my shoulder. "We should go to another range" he said chuckling.

 "Hell to the no " I said chuckling.  We made it to the car and before we drove off he had another suggestion. He suggested we head to the carnival and I eagerly agreed. I got my fill of cotton candy and hot dogs, and then we went on the rides. As the evening began to fall, I was ready to go home. Bucky was kind enough to pay for everything.

"Buckyy I'm ready" I said and he glanced at his phone and then at me. "One last thing I promise" and I sighed but nodded in agreement. He then took us skating and he was doing a horrible job at it. "Hey buck this your first time?" I asked and he nod and I started helping him and showing him what to do. After spending hours at the carnival, he suggested visiting a haunted house, and I couldn't say no. We drove to the house and made our way inside, eating Chinese food as we went. Despite my fears, I couldn't help but admire Bucky's enthusiasm, especially since he revealed this would be his first haunted house experience. A man popped out of a window, scaring me to the point that I fell to the floor, but Bucky quickly picked me up and we quickly rushed out laughing.

"Y/N you do and see scarier things than that, why are you afraid?" he asked, laughing and I hit his arm and walked away. "Home" I said and he started driving and after a while I looked up and saw that he took us to the mall. "An apology for the haunted house" he said and I accepted and we went shopping with him buying me everything I wanted.

His phone pinged and he looked down and then back at me. "Okay let's go home now you must be tired" he said and I nod in agreement. We then made it to the car and started heading home. When we arrived at the compound it was silent which was a first. I thanked Bucky for the great day we had together and made my way upstairs. Upon arriving in my room I took a long needed shower. When I walked out I was met with a dress and a note on the bed *Put this on*it read.

 I smirked at this but nonetheless I had put on the dress. "Miss Y/L/N ,Miss Maximoff is requesting for you, she's on the roof" I hear FRIDAY say and I thank him and made my way to the roof. As I stepped out of the elevator door a bright light stood shining in my face forcing me to seal my eyes shut."Wands honey can you stop shining the light so I can see?" I asked and when she did I gasped.

The twins were in little suits and held up a sign that read "WILL YOU ,MARRY MAMA?" and I started sobbing and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Wanda kneeling with an engagement ring, "Will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?" She asked and I just stood there shocked.

"Y/N you're freaking me out" she said nervously and I lifted her up from off of her knee and  kissed her. "A million times yes" I answered when we pulled away and she kissed me again and the twins giggled and ran to us and I kissed their face. "You guys did such a great job and your adorable little suits" I said smiling. Suddenly I heard a pop and saw everyone coming out of their hiding spots with champagne and I smiled and hugged them. "Congrats hun" Nat said and I smiled and thanked her.

"Bucky let me guess today was a distraction" I said and he chuckled, "Yeah sorry doll" and we spent the night drinking and celebrating and I wouldn't let go of Wanda.
"Congratulations daughter and now I guess Wanda is officially my daughter in law" Tony said and I smiled and Pepper congratulated me.

Hours passed and now we are now in our room. Yelena has the twins and now I'm looking at myself in the mirror and Wanda appears behind me and kisses my shoulder. "Propose?Check" she said kissing my neck and I smiled. I turned around kissing her and started crying in the kiss and she pulled away, "Tears of joy?" she asked and I nod "Definitely."

1170 Words