Jealousy Jealousy

Wanda's POV

For the past week, I've been staying at the Avengers Compound, but I feel like only some of the members are beginning to accept me. Natasha seems to be the exception as she still hasn't warmed up to me. I don't push it, knowing it'll take time for her to forgive me, but it's frustrating knowing that she's always around Y/N, preventing her from spending time with me but then again it's her girlfriend.They don't show much PDA, I don't think I have ever seen them kiss but maybe Natasha doesn't like showing that much affection in public, they do cuddle and kiss each other on the cheeks and have pet names. I just hope she can get over it soon , She even told me I can't call her Nat only Natasha ..

Y/N POV

Wanda has been here for a week now and I have been crushing on her but when I try to get close to her Tasha is always there to "protect" me. I get it she's still hurt but jeez , I needed to talk to Natasha today about the issue and also to tell her we should cut down on the affection I don't want to give Wanda the impression that we are dating, Let's see how this turns out. I got up out of my bed and went downstairs, it was almost dinner and I was responsible for cooking .

While downstairs doing the dishes I felt a hand around my waist and I instantly knew who it was "Hey Natty" I said not bothering to turn around. "Hey Детка" she replied, "Tasha I need to speak to you about something and don't get mad," I said. she hummed telling me to go on, "I need you to give Wanda a chance, She's trying Nat and your not making a effort you have to talk to her we work and live together" I said and  she kept quite probably thinking about it for a second.

"OK I will try Y/N"she responded. "Okay thank you anyways I need you to stop being so protective of me and I would also like if we stopped being SO affectionate to each other," as those words came out of my mouth Natasha instantly dropped her hand from around my waist. "Wait- what? why? what did I do? did I upset up? Make you uncomfortable?" She asked worried.

"Um no Nat you didn't do anything I just like someone and don't want them to see us and get the wrong idea" I said turning around from the dishes to look at her. "Oh-Oh okay I get it " she said smiling and I turned around to finish and she wrapped her arms around me again.

 "Is this OK?" she asked "yes Tasha it is" I responded chuckling. "So which boy or girl do you like " she said giggling. "Um its itsWanda" I said fast. "What? are you serious Y/N , Wanda? really after what she did i- " she started but I cut her off before she could finish. "Tasha please I thought we were over the fact that Wanda won't hurt me plus I don't even know if she likes me and if she does she's probably scared because of you or she thinks I'm your girlfriend Natasha I love you more than anything (best friend way) and I know you want to protect me but please I really like her. " I replied turning around since I was finished with the dishes.

 "Fine" she replied and I kissed her on her cheek "Thanks now let's order pizza I no longer want to cook" I said taking up the phone.

614 words
Sorry this short.