don't leave pt.1| yeonbin

彡trigger warnings;; anxiety attack

彡second title;; separation anxiety (pt.1)

彡ship;; yeonbin (Yeonjun x Soobin)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; angst

彡made on;; Thursday 28 oktober 2021

彡summary;; Beomgyu wanted to only hangout with his best friend without Yeonjun for a day. Yet it scared Soobin to be separated from Yeonjun..

----------

3de person view

'Come on soob, stand up!' Beomgyu said to his best friend.

'No thank you, beom.' Soobin answered him.

'Come on.. please just this once? I just wanna hangout alone with you, my best friend!' Beomgyu said kind of sad but luckily he could hide it.

Soobin sighed and suddenly he started to get dragged out of his room to the living room.

'Beom,.. fine I'll go but only if Yeonjun comes along to!' Soobin said to the younger who was about to cry but he hid it, again. He hid the sadness that was taking over. Once again he hid his sadness.

Yeonjun pov

Me and Taehyun heard a sudden and loud "NO" from the room we were currently in.

We both already knew it was Beomgyu saying "no" since it sounded 100% like him. But since Taehyun was wondering why his boyfriend said "no" quite loudly and harshly. We went out of the room and headed over to the living room.

'No, no not today! I wanna hangout with you today and only you!' Beomgyu exclaimed.
While I saw Soobin running over to me and hugging me tightly.

Beomgyu came over to us and pushed me and Soobin apart from each other. And started to drag Soobin again but Soobin excaped from his grip.

Before my boyfriend, Soobin could reach to me again Beomgyu sprinted and pushed me further away and captured my boyfriend once again. This time holding him tighter and actually successfully dragging him to the front door, untill..

Untill Soobin started crying..

Beomgyu stopped his actions and froze completely.

I rushed over to Soobin and pulled him up into a tight, warm and comforting hug.

"Hey, hey what happened? Are you okay bin?' I said getting more worried while he continued to cry into the hug

'I don't.. wanna go, not ..without you.. never' he said while hiccuping saying so.

'No, no, no I can't, don't want to leave you.. I can't leave you.. you can't leave me!' he started to talk faster and tremble...

'N..no y..you can't.. leave.. me .. I don't.. want ... to.. leave you..' he said with a trembling voice, tears still running down his cheeks.

Suddenly he started to hyperventilate, tremble, shake, cry harder. The worry had now completely taken over me. I picked Soobin up and carried him to our shared room to calm him down. So he could focus on me, my words.

Not even noticing that the front door opened twice and got closed twice. And two of the skateboards we have lying around the house disappearing as soon as the door opened and closed twice.

--------

To be continued

-504 words