headpats | Beomkai

彡trigger warnings;; /

彡ship;; BeomKai (HueningKai × Beomgyu)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; fluff, little space/ agere /age regression

彡made on;; Sunday 6 march 2022

彡summary;; it's time for bed but the little one isn't sleepy so huening is there to help the little one out!~

彡little;; beomgyu
彡his little age;; 2-3
彡caregiver;; huening kai

!#ft.
彡little;; Taehyun
彡his little age;; 1-3
彡caregiver;; Soobin

彡Side note;;
Very. Short

-+×+-

3de person view
Beforehand

At 9 o'clock in the evening, the five giants had arrived back at home from an interview and meeting with the companies staff & their manager. Yeonjun had unlocked the door and held it open, for the leader who was holding the regressed sleeping Tyun and for the youngest who was carrying the little beomgyu on his back.

Current time;; 9.47 pm / 21:47

‘ Beomie~ it's time for bed ’

‘ bu ' meh nu tiwed ’ the little murmured as the penguin boy picked him up.

‘ Aw my handsome baby, I can easily help you with that! ’
Huening put the little bear on the bed, which was 70% filled with fluffy blankets, pillows and plushies.

‘ Bu' how chu gwonna do twat? '
The bear cub placed his head on ning's right thigh.

‘ Well, by giving my angel headpats of course ’
The penguin said as he softly started stoke the little's hair.

After a minute or so, Hyuka heard soft snoring coming from the cute boy.
Hyuka softly lifted the little's head from his thigh to the fluffy beige coloured pillow, sitting down on the floor afterwards.
‘ Goodnight bear ’

——

[A/N]

Short but good enough for me bc I had no idea what I was doing nor thinking while trying to write-

<3

·294 words