shaky baby pt.1| Beomkai

彡trigger warnings;; /

彡ship;; BeomKai ( Hueningkai x Beomgyu)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; fluff, little space/age regression & a little bit of angst

彡made on;; Thursday 23 & Friday 24 of december 2021

彡summary;; Beomgyu has been filled with stress a lot lately and doesn't seem to be able to express how he feels, so he regresses. Hueningkai takes care of the little one. The only thing that worries the caregiver is how the little is always a bit shaky..

彡little ;; Beomgyu
彡his little age ;; 2-5
彡caregiver ;; Hueningkai

------

3de person view

Beomgyu has been feeling quite stressed lately but he doesn't seem to be able express himself or explain how he has been feeling lately. He also hasn't regressed in a while now, so that's when he decided that he would regress as soon as he got back to the dorms and inside of his room. The others knew Beomgyu was a little and excepted him. At first they didn't seem to know what it was, well except for Huening. It was a bit surprising for Beomgyu to find out that Hueningkai actually already knew what little space/age regression was and that he would like to be his caregiver.

Beomgyu glady excepted the request, since he had wished for a caregiver for a pretty long time actually. Although he didn't slip often on his own, worried that he might cause a problem while they had a busy schedule, Huening would always help him regress by telling him that it would be okay and that it would be better for his health. Although Beomgyu often refused in the beginning, he slowly started to regress more often, understanding that it was absolutely not a burden to anyone and it would be alright to regress whenever he felt like he needed it.

--

Beomgyu had just come home from dance practice. He was pretty much full with stress and really wanted to regress. So as soon as he arrived in his room he slipped.

The little woddled over to his closet to change from his big Beomgyu clothes to his little clothes. His little clothes were just some soft hoodies or some hoodies, big Beomgyu had stolen from the maknae, Hueningkai.

After the little changed into more comfy clothes he went over to his bed where a few of his favorite plushies were. He sat down on his bed and started to play with the plushies.

Hueningkai pov

I had just arrived home hearing some soft noises coming from the room me and Beomgyu hyung share. I knocked on the door before slowly opening the door.
Then I saw that hyungie was playing with his favorite plushies probably in little space.
I slowly walked in " Hey there Beomie~ "

" Appa! " Beomie shouted before running up to his caregiver.

" Hey there little guy~ " I said as I gave him a peck on his forehead.

" Appa? "

" Yes baby bear? "

" Up up? " Beomie asked me with adorable grabby hands, which I can never resist. So I picked him up. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. As he was clinging onto me I felt him shake again.. why's he so shaky all of the time.. even when he's big..

" What's up baby? "

" Beomie wanna cwuddle wif appa! Bwut nu nappy twime! Beomie wanna cwuddle cuz bwig Beomie haven' wegwesswed iwn a lwoooooong twime~! An' miwsed cwuddwing wif Hyuka! "