swing pt.2 | YeonGyu

彡trigger warnings;; /

彡ship;; YeonGyu (Yeonjun x Beomgyu)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; fluff

彡made on;; Monday 6 december + Tuesday 7 december

彡summary;; Yeonjun and Beomgyu had started dating a day ago and they enjoy their second (&last for some time) day off by spending some quality couple time together

-------

3de person view

Soobin, Taehyun and Kai had just left after gratulating the couple. First off the couple where kinda scared to tell the others but then again they've been living together for some years now and have learned that actually all of the 5 members of txt were actually gay.

After the boys left. Yeonjun asked the younger what he wanted to do, which the younger replied to "I wanna go back to sleep.. but I want more cuddles" Beomgyu had mumbled the last part while his cheeks started to flush a little, Although Beomgyu did mumble the last part it was clear enough for his hyung to hear. Yeonjun chuckled, he didn't expect the younger to be this flustered when he would ask for small things such as a kiss, a peck, cuddles, etc.

Yeonjun intertwined their hands and started to walk back to their shared room.

When they had arrived Yeonjun let go of the soft hand he had been holding for a few minutes.
He didn't really want to let go but he had to turn off the lights what they both had forgotten to turn off when they left the room half an hour ago.

After he had turned off the light he had turned around seeing the younger make cute little grabby hands, signaling to the older to go and cuddle with his cute bear like boyfriend.

The older one had walked over to their bed and layed down next to the younger. As soon as he had layed down the younger wrapped his arms around the older. Yeonjun had placed a soft kiss on the youngers forehead while he also wrapped his arms around his beloved. It didn't take long till the two had fallen asleep.

--+×+-- -Time skip ; 2 hours later-
-

-+×+--

Beomgyu's pov

Beomgyu had just woken up from the nap. He expected to see his boyfriend, Yeonjun to be by his side, cuddling with him. But he kinda got dissapointed when he didn't see the older next to him. He suddenly got op because he heard some noises coming from the kitchen.

When he arrived at the kitchen he saw the older cooking. "So that's where he was, huh" Beomgyu thought while his lips formed a small smile on his face. He slowly walked up to the older and supprised him with a backhug. "You're up?" "mhm" Yeonjun turned around facing his cute boyfriend. "You're so cute" I looked at him face flushed "Thanks..." "No need to thank me darling" "Yep, that's a new nickname" I thought. "Go and sit down gyu, lunch will be done soon" He said as he slowly moved his arms away from my waist. I whined when I didn't feel his warmth anymore.

--+×+--
-Later at night-
--+×+--

3de person view

Yeonjun woke up in the night by the moonlight shining into their shared room. The two had fallen asleep while watching some kdramas. Yeonjun saw that the tv was still playing the last Kdrama they were watching, so he took the remote and pressed the power button, turning of the tv. As he put the remote back onto the bedside table, he felt his beloved move a bit. He turned his head to his lover. Beomgyu was sleeping like a bear in it's wintersleep. "Cute" Yeonjun thought before giving the younger a peck on his lips before he fell asleep again.

------

End
------

[A/N]

I had fun writing this one after a whole day of almost nonstop working/studying.

<3

-639 words