swing pt.1| YeonGyu

彡trigger warnings;; /

彡ship;; YeonGyu (Yeonjun x Beomgyu)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; fluff

彡made on;; Tuesday 30 november 2021 & wednesday 1st december 2021

彡summary;; Yeonjun and Beomgyu are hanging out. They're in a park and find 2 swings. The next day they spend time together once again but..

------

3de person view

When the manager of txt told them that they don't have a schedule for the weekend and that they could take a break, so the boys decided to split up.

Taehyun had decided that he would go to the gym and work out on Saturday and Sunday he would just stay in the dorm and do nothing.

Soobin and Heuning Kai decided that they both wanted to binge watch some kdramas.

And lastly Yeonjun and Beomgyu planned to hangout with each other not really sure what they'll do on Sunday but they did already have an idea for Saturday.

-+×+-
~ Time Skip ~
-+×+-

Yeonjun's pov

Saturday 14.21 (2.21 pm)

"Come on Beomgyu! Its already 14.21 (2.21 pm)! We planned to head out when it's 14.10 (2.10pm)!"

"Yeez, hyung calm down it isn't like you had to wait for that long"

"Let's just head off now.."

"Oki, bye guys!"

"Bye!"

-little later, in the park-

Yeonjun's pov

Pretty.. calming voice, amazing personality, unique, a cutie, tall yet a bit short, some times annoying.. like a cute baby, beautiful, funny, handsome, once again cute..,how could someone not love him.. ?

I really have to ask him out soon..

"Hyung! Stop daydreaming!"

"Oh?, Sorry Gyu, anyway what's up--?"

He mumbled something I didn't quite understand.

"Sorry, what you say Gyu?"

"I, I asked if we can go swing.. Cuz there are swings over there." He said pointing to his left.

"Sure"
When we got to the swing he sat down but I didn't yet. Because logical thinking I'm sure he'll ask me if I can push him a bit.

"Hey, hyung ca-"

"Yeah, yeah I'll push you for a bit."

"O, Thank you!" He said happily.

"Yeah, no problem"

-after swinging for a bit-

"Hey, Gyu?"

"Yeah?"