missing document| TaeBin

彡trigger warnings;; /

彡ship;; Taebin (Taehyun x Soobin)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; fluff, little space/age regression

彡made on;; Tuesday 15 February 2022

彡summary;; Soobin has to study fow the test on Thuwsday bwut can' find the dowcumen' for iwt! (。•́︿•̀。)

彡little ;; Soobin
彡his little age ;; 2-3
彡caregiver ;; Taehyun

-+×+-

3de person view↴

Soobin sat down after putting away his supplies he had needed for his art homework and started to search for his document for the next subject he had to study for. He searched five minutes for it but no success, which made him frustrated. He had to find the document! Although he didn't like to study, he didn't want to redo his last year of college, so when he could he would study for college. And now he had a test on Thursday. Although the subject he has an test for was an easy subject, he still decided to study because you never know if the test is going to be easy too!

' Argh! Where is it? I don't have time to waste but I need that document! ' Soobin said as he pushed himself away from his desk and stood up from his chair. Taking his mug and heading off to the kitchen to make some matcha tea.

-

Taehyun's pov↴

' Hey bunny, how's studying going? ' I asked Soobin hyung when he walked in and started to make his matcha tea.

' It's going alright, I can't find one of my documents which I need tho, maybe I looked over it. . '
H

e answered, while I leaned on the counter, looking at his clearly frustrated face.

' Aw, bunny. I'm sure you'll find it! Don't stress over it to much okay? '

' Yeah,. . I won't. '

He said, giving me a kiss, before walking off. Probably to continue looking for the document and studying.

#-%-#
Half an hour later
#-%-#

Taehyun's pov

I was walking to Soobin's room because he hasn't came out yet for half an hour and he doesn't normally stay in his room that long if he's frustrated about something.

As I opened the door to his room I didn't see him at his desk. First I thought he may have went to take a shower but than I heard soft sniffles.

' Kitten? ' I called out the crying little who was seated on the floor, a sticky note with
" study! " written on it, laying next to him.

' Kitten? Are chu alrighty? What happened? ' I worriedly asked him, crouching down and patting his head.

' kitwen studi bu' nu find documen' an'-an' dun wanna fail tesht! ' he explained while his tears streamed down.

' Ah, kitten didn't I tell you to not get to stressed? Hm? '

' chu did bu' nu can hewp iwt! Sowwy '

' Oh kitten, you don't have to apologize. How about I help you look for it, hm? ' I asked him before picking him up as he gave me a small nod, I carried him to his desk and sat down, with him on my lap.

' Now lemme see, hmm. . Has my baby tried looking in this folder yet? ' I asked, pointing at one of the folders on the screen.

' huh? didn' knowz I had twat fowder '

' Let's take a look what's inside of it, okie? ' I opened the folder, looking up to binnie, seeing that his eyes were now shining a little, confirmed that we had found the 'missing' document!

' Woah. . Tyunnie chu ish amashin'!! Tankies !!! '
Binnie exclaimed happily.

' Aw, you're welcome baby, next time just tell me if you can't find something okay? Don't stress it, I'll help you, I always will! '

' Okie dokie~! ' he answered, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

#--ෆ--#
End
#--ෆ--#

-618 words