bumper cars & lollikisses | soogyu

彡trigger warnings;; /

彡mini warning;; kissing with tongue

彡ship;; SooGyu (Soobin x Beomgyu)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; fluff but spiced up a little

彡made on;; Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 January + Monday 14 February 2022

彡summary;; It's valentine and the two cuties spend it together~˖♡

——+×+——

3de person view

' Hyunggggg~ let's gooooo pay forrrr the bumper carsss!! I wanna have funnn!~ ' Beomgyu said dragging some of his words while happily jumping in Soobin's embrace.
' Calm down cub, we'll pay in a  minute ' Soobin said as he pulled out his wallet as they had just arrived at the stand for the bumper cars.

"How many rounds and people? " The old lady, who sat behind the glass which separated the lady behind it and the costumer in front of it, asked.

' Three rounds and two people. ' Soobin informed the lady behind the glass. After paying, he  turning over to Beomgyu's direction. The bear looking like boy wasn't looking back at his boyfriend, he was watching other people having fun with the bumper cars. His eyes sparkling with pure happiness.

Soobin walked over to him, sneaking his arms around the short male's waist, whispering in his left ear after biting in his earlobe; ' Now we just need to wait and we're ready to go and have fun~' The shorter male let out a soft little squeak out of supprise. ' Yahhh! Don't just do thatttt ' the boy said dragging the 'T' at the end, while he turned around, now looking up to the 3 months older male.

They stared each other in the eyes about to close the little distance between them but where immediately stopped from a young lady's voice announcing that the other people needed to leave to bumper cars so the next few people could enter and have fun by literally crashing into other cars but of course it wouldn't harm anyone as long as you followed the rules and instructions of the bumper car stall owners.

——

After the three rounds

——

3de person view

The boys were walking in a small park with a few stalls of snacks. The streetlights on, making enough light to see in the dark. Some people heading home, some just arriving and some just having fun. The two were walking away from the bumper cars, with a small smile plastered on their beautiful faces. Holding each other's hands. Walking in a comfortable silence, neither of them saying a word. Untill one of the two started a speak.

‘ Woahhh, hyungg that was so much fun!! ’ Beomgyu exclaimed happily.
‘ I'm glad you had fun, love. How about we get some candy? ’ The tall boy asked. ‘ O~ yes please~! But how 'bout chu get the candies- I have to use the restroom real quick, heh ’ The younger said before placing a peck on the bunny's cheek, tippy toeing since the bunny is a bit taller, before heading off to the nearest restroom.               

7 minutes later– 

‘ I'm done, did you get the candies? ’ Beomgyu asked immediately after getting back.

The older only nodded, with a lollipop in his mouth. ‘ Oo~ what taste does your lollipop have~? ’ the boy asked. The older didn't give him a response but only smirked, walking closer to the younger one. ‘ Hyungie? ’

The older didn't answer again but he did wrap his arms around the shorter ones waist pulling him closer. The bear automatically wrapper his arms around his hyung's neck, locking eye contact with him.

Soobin sucked and licked his lollipop one last time before taking it out of his mouth and connecting his lips with the younger. The younger one letting out a soft, low moan as the older one bit down on his lower lip, doing so, Soobin pushed his tongue inside. Beomgyu slowly slide his hands into his partner's hair.
After a minute or maybe three Soobin slowly pulled away, pecking Beomgyu's forehead before he noticed that it started to rain. ‘ Honey bear, we should head home now. Before we're gonna be soaked ’

As Soobin stated that, Beomgyu had opened his eyes looking up to his lover. Without a warning he jumped into his arms. ‘ Let's go home then.’ Soobin immediately catched him, pecking his nose before starting to move his feet home.

‘ Happy Valentines day, my bear cub. ’

‘ Love you too bunny hyungie~ ’

————
Endෆ
————

[A/N]

(눈‸눈) I didn't really like this one bc it didn't want to workout on the end part so I just changed the weather and ended it-

I'll write another valentine's special later- but it might be published tomorrow

Anyway happy Valentines day to my favourite chains♡

(Although I'm a #single)

- 778 words