rain | BeomKai

彡trigger warnings;; um- not so innocent kissing uh no smut but just like uh gotta get closer to kiss better- (haha..ha..ha- pls don't murder me)

彡ship;; BeomKai (Hueningkai x Beomgyu)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; ("spiced up") fluff(?)

彡made on;; Wednesday 29 & Thursday 30 december 2021

彡summary;; HueningKai and Beomgyu are taking a late night drive as it was raining.
(They're already dating in this one- <3 )

Side not ;;
I know only Yeonjun has his
Driver license but- you know
This is fiction so- yes :)

------

3de person view

The two boys had been in the car for half an hour. Hueningkai was the one behind the wheel while Beomgyu sat beside him look outside.

The two said in a comfortable silence, well it wasn't completely silent since the album "Dawn" by "The Rose" was playing in the background. The current song that was playing was "Take me down"

The lampposts outside were now all turned on, unlike about one to two hours ago. The moon was slowly showing and the little stars that kept the moon company were glinstering in the late dark night's sky. Some clouds were starting to become more grey then others. Becoming heavier then before eventually dropping their tears.
Well to Beomgyu the rain seemed like clouds crying. It felt nice to him knowing that when the cloud would let their tears fall or when it would rain it made some people happy knowing they weren't the only one crying. Or that they could cry as much as they needed without someone noticing.

" Hey bear? "

" Yeah? "

" Can you explain to me why you like the rain so much? "

" You forgot again? "

" Maybe- " huening said scratch his nape.

" It's okay love, you know- I also forgot some things " Beomgyu said as he noticed the younger slowing down.

" Are we stopping? For what? "

" One, yes we are. Two, because I wanna look at my bear while he speaks. " Huening said as he finally pulled over his car and stoped the engine. Turning his head over to look at his bear.
'cute' he thought as he saw the older's cheeks starting to flush.

Before the younger let his hyung speak he leaned over the older and kissed him. Holding the bear's head and tilting it so he could deepen the kiss a bit more.
The older gasped as he felt the penguin bitting on his lower lip asking for entrance. Soon the younger slide in his tongue to explore the older's mouth. It tasted like the gummies they had just snacked on a minute or two ago. The older gasped again and moved onto the younger's lap, trying to get as close as possible.

" H.. Huening " Beomgyu pulled away gasping for air.

" Yes darling? "

" I thought you wanted an explanation to why I like the rain? " Beomgyu said as felt his face getting cupped in the younger's hands.