nightmare | beomkai

彡trigger warnings;; guns, murder, shooting, death (of 'characters'), ambulance, hospital, nightmare, car accident/crash, blood, „blood rain"

彡ship;; Beomkai (Hueningkai×Beomgyu)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; angst, crime

彡made on;; Thursday 10 - Sunday 13 February 2022

彡summary;; A truth hid behind a lie trying to convince oneself that it isn't like the truth that it's just another nightmare. Some try to hide the truth because it hurts to much so they write their own 'novel'. . .
His nightmares killed him.

---

3de person view

The boy had been waiting and waiting and waiting for hours now. The evening was nearing and the boy started to get sleepy. Although it was getting late it didn't mean that the airport had to close. Of course the airport wasn't going to close anytime soon, people had to come and go for many reasons.

The boy slowly stood up as he heard the announcement;

' Plane ---- has just arrived, the passengers will be coming in the eastern side of the airport, you can easily find it by the „mAdreOM" cafe. . . '

After the announcement the boy walked over to where the passengers should be coming in. Beomgyu waited for about 17 minutes, before turning around again. Just when he was about sit down since his legs were giving up on him, he heard him.

" Gyu? My love? "

Finally the man he had been waiting for, the man who had called out to him by his nickname with his sweet honey like voice.

His boyfriend was finally back.
The boy let go of his suitcase and opened his arms for his lover. On queue Beomgyu ran into his arms. Hueningkai enfold him in a tight, comforting, warm and welcoming hug.

" I missed you Hyuka, dearly "

" I missed you too my love " Hueningkai said as he placed a peck on his boyfriend's cheek.

The two stood there hugging each other but as said before the shorter's legs were tired and so was he. Hueningkai picked him up noticing how he was letting go slowly from the tiredness.

Huening took ahold of his suitcase again and slowly started to walk, with his beloved in his arms. Calmly heading off to an exit,

Screaming and loud bangs could suddenly be heard. As a reflex of Huening he put down his boyfriend and told him to already head to the car. Beomgyu refuced to do what he said.

" Gyu! Please go back to the car I'll be there wi- "

BANG" A bullet piercing through his chest, a dark red liquid spilling everywhere, a man falling down to the floor, a boy screaming and crying.

" KAI ! " Beomgyu dropped to the floor next to his dying boyfriend.

" Get out of here as long, as you still can " Huening said slowly trying to keep his words and voice as stable as he could.

" No! No no please no get up, come on! I'll..., I'll rush you to the hospital! Ju just hold on please! "

" I love you Beomgyu "

screaming, more gun shots, more blood spilling out onto the floor

" No not without you come on please, Get Up! "

" You hav- "

Beomgyu's pov

" NO! "

I shot up from my bed, breathing heavily. ' Not one of those, again. . ' I sat up wiping the sweat off of my forehead, looking to the side, my phone stating that it's 9 o'clock in the morning. ' Ah, I should go to the cafe. '

-+×+-
time skip
-+×+-

10 o'clock
in the evening

Beomgyu's pov

' Aish, it's raining '
I said as I tiredly stood infront of the glass doors,rain drops sliding down the glass of the cafe. My friend's cafe; „sooguete".

' Beomgyu? ' I heard someone calling out my name.

' Ah, here you are. You forgot your hoodie. I believe it'll help you a little, especially when it's raining like this ' Soobin Hyung pointed out, handing me my or well "his" hoodie. I thanked him and bid him a ' Goodbye ' before leaving.

After a few minutes of walking to the train station it started to pour heavier. ' I'm soaked. . . ' my vision suddenly started to get blurry and the rain turned into dark red drops,
' that's weird' I thought while sticking out my hand from my pocket. Although my vision was getting blurrier I saw what it was.. blood.. ' Wha what? '

' Argh, I must be seeing things.. Maybe it's because I'm tired, I should head home.'
I softly whispered to myself. As I looked up to the traffic light, seeing that it was green I started to walk. While crossing the road, few vivid images of my latest nightmare came into my mind.

" Gyu? My love? "
I could hear his angelic voice ringing through,
his soft breathes tingling along my ear, when he hugged me. It felt like warm wind on a chilly autumn day, warming someone up even though it was a bit cold.

" I missed you too my love "
I could still feel his soft lips on my cheek after he pecked me, although his lips were soft they were a little bit bruised. I guessed from bitting on them.

I didn't realize I was slowing down while walking, I didn't notice that the traffic light wasn't green anymore. But when I came back to my senses I saw bright lights speeding towards me, from my left and right. It happened in a blink but it felt like everything was slowing down, like everything was happening in slowmotion. My body flying into the air and two cars crashing into each other. One was spinning and the other was rolling. My body slammed onto the street, people yelling and screaming for someone to call an ambulance.

One of my nightmares came true. Everything was just becoming a big blob of blurriness. The last thing that I could see was a fading blue and red light nearing me from afar. . . I guess that's were my story ends. . . Don't worry Hyuka I did my best but I can't keep on fighting anymore. I've already lost you. What's the point of me fighting to stay alive, when I can't be relieved from seeing you holding my hand when I'll wake up in my hospital bed? When I can't hear your angelic voice, when I can't feel your warmth, when I can't feel your soft, bruised lips anymore? Please wait for me a little longer. I'll be there with you Huening, in a minute. We'll cross the bridge to the afterlife together. . .

---
End
------

[A/N]

</3

I've spend hours on this one, so I hope it made y'all feel atleast something- ngl me, myself and I were getting hurt from my own story- ;-;

~

1100 words