Shaky baby pt.2| Beomkai

彡trigger warnings;; example of extreem stress convo & little bit of cursing

彡ship;; BeomKai ( Hueningkai x Beomgyu)

彡group;; Tomorrow x Together

彡genre;; fluff, little space/age regression

彡made on;; Thursday 30 & Friday 31 december 2021

彡summary;; Beomgyu has been filled with stress a lot lately and doesn't seem to be able to express how he feels, so he regresses. Hueningkai takes care of the little one. The only thing that worries the caregiver is how the little is always a bit shaky..

彡little ;; Beomgyu
彡his little age ;; 2-5
彡caregiver ;; Hueningkai  

彡side ship ;; taebinjun

------

3de person view

It was around 9.27 (am) in the morning when Beomgyu woke up next to the sleeping maknae.
"I must have been in little space" he thought. As he slowly got out of bed without waking up the younger one.

He walked over to his closet to grab some clothes to change to from his little clothes that he had worn yesterday to his big Beomgyu clothes.

As he had his clothes in his hands he went into the bathroom to shower and such.

--

After 5 to 10 minutes he came out of the bathroom wearing
A black shirt with a thin grey t-shirt on top and a heart cut out of the grey one.
Blue jeans that are ripped from just a bit above his knees, over his shins till his ankles. With a belt and a silver bracelet that looks like two silver bracelets yet is still just one.

 With a belt and a silver bracelet that looks like two silver bracelets yet is still just one

([A/n] his beautiful outfit <3 but without the shoes-)

As he was done checking out his handsomeness in the mirror next to the bedroom door he open and closed the door as he left the bedroom, going to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Beomgyu pov

" Oh, morning hyung. "

" O good morning, Beomgyu "
Soobin greeted his bestie after swolling the piece of bread he had been chewing on for a few seconds.

" I'm still here to, ya know? "
Taehyun said as he flipped the pancakes he was making.

" Yeah, yeah morning to you to, you impatient bish " Beomgyu joked.