"Hello..."

Warnings: Mentions of Fire, Running away, and Blood!
If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics I prefer you to skip! Also i do not promote running away, it is just mentioned in the story!

𝟷𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 (11 years in the past [for the ones who use PC])

A young girl was running, running as fast as she could away from a glowing crowd as its glow fades slightly. The child runs through the forest, tree branches scratching her skin, and eventually loses the hunting party. She sits on a rock and cries, wondering why she was hunted, why she was different, why people viewed her as a curse.

After crying for a few minutes, a twigs snaps and the little girl jerks her head up to the sound, falling off the rock in the process. An arrow flies past her head, landing in a tree, as a figure appears and it was a young boy who looked around her age, most likely 9-11 years old, looked a her. The boy had pinkish-brown hair, a pig mask covering his eyes and nose, and he was holding a bow and arrow.

"What. . . Who are you?"

The girl trembles slightly, "I-I. . . Why d-do you want to know?"

The young boy scoffs, "Well you're out in the woods, you can literally get killed out here." The pinkette walks past the girl, outside of her personal space, and rips the arrow out of the tree bark.

"Well, I-I mean you're also out here. . ." the child mutters. "Why do you got a mask covering your face?"

"I can ask you the same, why do you have a fox mask on?"

The girl tilts her head slightly before reaching her hand up and feeling a cold, hard object on her head.

(The mask! You may choose which mask you like most)

". . ." ". . ."

It was silent for awhile, it wasnt awkward or comfortable, just silence until another voice called out "Techno?"

_________________________

Ahhh! First chapter done! Sorry the chapter is short but hopefully you like the book! (p.s Heatwaves started playing while I was making this-)

Edited and updated!

408 words

        -M3rcury