"Fundy?"

Hopefully nothing bad happens while they're there and that (Y/N) meets new people. . . 

. . . . . . 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐. . . . . . .

Wilbur leads the two girls, not expecting the chaos that will happen in the near future.

. . . . . .   ˖◛⁺ ⑅ ♡  . . . . . .

The trio arrive in front of the gates of Wilbur's country called "L'Manburg". Niki was holding onto the younger girl's wrist, the winged-girl was trapped by the beauty of the world and kept getting sidetracked every time she saw a small creature. The pinkette had to drag her so she could keep up with the brunette.

"Welcome to L'Manburg, Agent! Hopefully you'll like it here!"

(Y/N) was still admiring everything but was shortly cut out of her daze by a male's voice with an accent. She looked up at where the voice was coming from and saw someone familiar. Way too familiar it almost hurt. . . .

"Hey Fundy! Can you come down and meet Agent? She's new here!"

The (H/C)-ette's breathing became difficult as Fundy came down to where the 3 where. His orange ears twitched as he looked over at the girl. His tail wagged slightly and he ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Fundy. . . .?"

"Hey Angel Face, long time no see. . . ."

____________________________

Thanks for reading! See you next chapter!

I KNOW THE ENDING SHOULD BE SERIOUS BUT THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF WAS 

    "Roses are red, 

         Cacti are prickly

            Holy shît, that escalated quickly"

KJHKBHJHJHGUH OKOK IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, THANKS FOR READING AND SEE Y'ALL NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!

281 words

        -M3rcury