Stars

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I'm back!

_______________________

I lay comfortably on the ground, acknowledging everything around me, the L'Manburg flag standing tall and proud, the torches glowing, Tubbo and Tommy talking amongst themselves which I thought to be about the stars but no.-

"Then I blew out the torch." "Why?" "Because no one outshines me! The biggest men of them all!"

I laugh and sit up. I look over towards Tubbo and see him face palming. "WHAT??? IT'S TRUE! TUBS- YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!! AREN'T I RIGHT AGENT???" I smile and nod. "SEE TUBBO?? THEY AGREE WITH ME!"

Tubbo sighs and looks down at his hands, fiddling with something. "Whatcha doing Tubbo?" He looks over at me and smiles. He adjusts his hands and holds up 3 necklaces with some of my feathers. "I'm making matching necklaces for us! I hope you don't mind me using some of your fallen feathers.."

I internally 'aw' at him and waved my hand. "It's fine Tubs, I don't have a use for my fallen feathers anyways." Tubbo's smile grows larger and he continues to add more slight details to the necklaces. I turn my head at Tommy and see him staring at us. "Whatcha staring at Toms? Sad you're not in the conversation?" I jokingly say. His face flushes. "NO! IM ALWAYS IN THE CONVERSATION- IN FACT- IM ALWAYS THE TOPIC! PRICK!" I laugh at him and roll my eyes.

Tommy crawls closer to me and Tubbo and watches Tubbo make the necklaces. "Why'd you guys go quiet?-"

        Tubbo glances up and see us looking at him. He looks nervous, I mean, I can understand. Not everyone wants to be the center of attention. Tubbo looks back down, makes his final adjustments, and hands out our necklaces to us. I take my new necklace and thank him. Tommy takes his and puts it around his neck, smiling proudly. "THANKS BOSS MAN!"

        Tubbo laughs and then looks at me, "Hey Big A, can you tie this for me please?" "Yeah, no problem!" Tubbo hands me his respective necklace and turns his back towards me. I light wrap the necklace around his neck and tie it firmly. He whispers a small thanks and smiles at me. "Wait- we have to tie the necklace?-" "Yeah Tommy- I thought it was common knowledge-" Tommy shushes me and turns his back towards me.

        ".... can you tie mine as well...?" I hold back a laugh and nod my head. I tie his necklace the same way I did with Tubbo's. "Thank you woman." "You're welcome Toms."

        "Can we do this weekly?" Tubbo asks. "I mean- like hanging out together at noon, listening to Tommy's discs when the sun's setting, Agent takes us up into the sky to look at the stars, and then we hang out again afterward!" Tommy agrees loudly with him and turn towards me, "CAN WE?!"

        I think about it for a bit. I live with Phil and Techno so it takes a while to get back and forth from there to here. I nod my head slowly. Before I could say anything, I feel Tommy and Tubbo hug me. I hug them back and smile, happy that I met Techno, Wilbur, Phil, Niki, Tommy, and Tubbo. Something's weren't the best time to time but at least I can spend time with the people I love the most.

        Tubbo jumps and pulls out of the hug. "Holy f*ck- it's 2am!" I hear a bunch of excessive cursing come out of Tommy's mouth and he pulls out of the hug too. "Sh*t- Wilbur's going to be so mad at us." I stand up and fix my mask. "Wilbur's going to be mad at you?!- Niki's going to freaking murder me!"

        "Welp- I gotta go! See you guys tomorrow!!!!" I wave behind me and run towards the exit of L'Manburg, I hear Tommy and Tubbo yelling goodbye to me in the distance. I extend my wings and fly up. Yesterday was the best day of my life.

________________________

    IT'S NOT THE END- I PROMISE! I JUST DONT HAVE A LOT OF MOTIVATION RIGHT NOW!! BUT THANK YOU FOR READING AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

     Signing off at 710 words,

             - Mushroom <3