"Who's she?"

Phil picks up the small girl and Techno before running away from the crowd back to his house.

. . . . . . 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐. . . . . . .

In Philza's cozy home, Techno and him introduce the girl, without saying her name, because they obviously didn't understand, and Wilbur. The young brunette has questions about her. 'Why was she there? What happened to her? Why are her clothes dirty? Why and how does she have small wings on her back? Why does she wear a mask?' He wanted to ask but he didn't want to bother the traumatized girl and he'll ask later.

When Phil left, it was silent. Completely silent. The silence became louder every second before Wilbur asked "Hey uh, what's your name?"

"O-Oh ummm, my name is ⎍̴̩̝̞̪̟͎͋́̕̕͜͜⋏̷̨̳̘̝̼̻͓͐͌̋̎̈́☍̸̢͎̀̔͆̕͠⋏̵̜̘͖̗͉͕͓̳͚͓̓⍜̸̡̡͍̩̳͔͈̠̾͒̂̈́̀̐͘͠⍙̴̢͚̲̊̑̊̍͘⋏̸͙̾͗̄̎̉̑͑̍⍙̴̢̡̡͕̼̪̠͍͎̱̈́͊̂̔͠⋢̻̯̟̈̽̂⏃̶̨̤͚͙̲̄͑̀̈́̌̈́̊̚⏁̶͇̤̰̜̯͌̂̽̇̀̀⏃̷̮͕͚͘͜⋔̵̗̳̀̄̌̈́̔̓͝"

Wilbur slightly rubbed his ears, "Can you repeat that please?"

"It's ⎍̴̩̝̞̪̟͎͋́̕̕͜͜⋏̷̨̳̘̝̼̻͓͐͌̋̎̈́☍̸̢͎̀̔͆̕͠⋏̵̜̘͖̗͉͕͓̳͚͓̓⍜̸̡̡͍̩̳͔͈̠̾͒̂̈́̀̐͘͠⍙̴̢͚̲̊̑̊̍͘⋏̸͙̾͗̄̎̉̑͑̍⍙̴̢̡̡͕̼̪̠͍͎̱̈́͊̂̔͠⋢̻̯̟̈̽̂⏃̶̨̤͚͙̲̄͑̀̈́̌̈́̊̚⏁̶͇̤̰̜̯͌̂̽̇̀̀⏃̷̮͕͚͘͜"

Wilbur still doesn't get it I mean like, it's trying to an unknown language like Ancient Greek (if you can read Ancient Greek then i swear you're a god/goddess).

"Can I just give you a nickname instead..?"

The younger girl doesn't understand how the brunette doesn't know what she's saying but by the looks of it, neither did Techno or Phil.

". . . . . . . . . . . . . . Just call me Agent"

Techno looks up from his book. "Why Agent?"

". . My mommy used to call me Agent. ."

It went dead silent from there. No questions asked. No questions needed. Just no <3. The younger girl fidgeted uncomfortably and repositioned her mask to the side of her face.

"Well now I can see better. . . ."

The young girl had beautiful (E/C) eyes and soft rosey cheeks on top of her (S/C) skin that made her look adorable. Just by looking at her, you already knew she was going to be really gorgeous in the future. (Y'all are beautiful, change my mind)

Wilbur smiles, being able to see her face. While Techno glances up before looking back down at his book about gods.

Philza walks into the room and hands the young girl a small cloak and some new clothing (an over sized shirt that fits like a dress, shorts, and some long socks).

"We don't have a lot but here's some clothing to change."

"Thank you Mister!"

_____________________________

That's the end of chapter 3! Thanks for reading and come back again for chapter 4!

Edited and updated!

416 words

        -M3rcury