L'Manburg?

Wilbur chuckles at the girls interaction. Clearly, making two mythical people best friends can't go wrong. . . Right?

. . . . . . 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐. . . . . . .

. . . . . . Present . . . . . .

The girl was older now and was 19, as for her friends that she grew up with, were a few years older. She was currently weaving flower crowns with Wilbur and Niki in the forest. While she was tying one of the ends of the yellow crown, she noticed a small, hand-sized, flag in Wilbur's pocket. It was red, white, blue, black. Well, from what she could see anyways. 'Hm? What's the flag for?'

"Hey Wilbur?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"What does the flag in your pocket in your pocket represent?" She questions. The younger amongst the 3 has never been outside the snow biome, well she doesn't remember. The only people she has met was Niki, Wilbur, Techno, Philza, and the half and half boy named Ranboo.

Wilbur smiles brightly at her and looks directly into her eyes for her mask was placed next to the female. "The flag represents my country!"

Niki nods as the other girl gasps. 

"Really?!"

"Yep!"

"Can we go to L'Manburg?!"

Wilbur shifts uncomfortably as he remembers the war against Dream. Niki bites her lip as the silence grows.

"I guess we can visit L'Manburg for a bit. . ."

The (E/C)-eye girl smiles as she places the finished flower crown now and she stands up, grabbing her fox mask and placing it on her face. Her wings were bigger than before, now touching the ground, and had a glowing, gold, aura, making her look like an angel.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!"

"Let us finish the flower crowns first." Said Niki as she gestures her close-to finished flower crown.

"Sorry!"

Hopefully nothing bad happens while they're there and that (Y/N) meets new people. . . 

_________________________________

Boom! Hopefully I'll be posting every week or at least 3 times a month! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next chapter! 

Edited and updated!

358 words

        -M3rcury