"Time to go-"

It was silent for awhile, it wasnt awkward or comfortable, just silence until another voice called out "Techno?"

(A/N second part, let's go!)

. . . . . . 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐. . . . . . .

Both children look over at the source of the noise and see a man with a green and white hat and a dark green/black cloak moving a tree branch. "Techno-" the man cuts himself off and looks at the younger girl.

"Hello there little one. . ." the older man spoke. "What are you doing out here?" He motions the pinkette or 'Techno' to come over to him.

"U-Uhm. . . I'm lost. . ." The fox-masked child didn't want to lie to the kinder man but she didn't exactly know who he was. Her parents told her to never listen or trust strangers.

"Well I can help you find your parents if you'll like me to help."

"I'm sorry, my mommy and daddy told me to not talk to strangers. . ."

The man chuckles in return, "Well then little one, my name is Philza and the one besides me is Technoblade."

The stress on the little girl fades away slowly (never trust strangers ppl >:[ ) and relaxes a bit. "O-oh uhm. . . My name is ⎍̴̩̝̞̪̟͎͋́̕̕͜͜⋏̷̨̳̘̝̼̻͓͐͌̋̎̈́☍̸̢͎̀̔͆̕͠⋏̵̜̘͖̗͉͕͓̳͚͓̓⍜̸̡̡͍̩̳͔͈̠̾͒̂̈́̀̐͘͠⍙̴̢͚̲̊̑̊̍͘⋏̸͙̾͗̄̎̉̑͑̍⍙̴̢̡̡͕̼̪̠͍͎̱̈́͊̂̔͠⋢̻̯̟̈̽̂⏃̶̨̤͚͙̲̄͑̀̈́̌̈́̊̚⏁̶͇̤̰̜̯͌̂̽̇̀̀⏃̷̮͕͚͘͜⋔̵̗̳̀̄̌̈́̔̓͝! It's nice to meet you mister!"

Philza didn't get the young girl's name. It sounded like an Enderman trying to enchant a flower and it was partially distorted as if it was like a game and you've chose an unknown route where it's not completed but made well enough where it's playable. The girl jumped and turned around to see a bunny jumping into a bush. On her back, Philza saw mini, bright wings sprouting from her dirty and ripped clothing. 

Many questions were going through his mind but was quickly brought back to reality as a herd of angry screaming was heard.

"Well it's time to go little one."

Phil picks up the small girl and Techno before running away from the crowd back to his house.

_________________________________________

Second chapter! Let's go! Also sorry for the small wait. I lost a little bit of motivation and I was looking for a way how to end this part and how to start the book off!

Edited and updated!