The Past With Fundy (Pt. 1)

"Hey Angel Face, long time no see. . . ."

. . . . . . 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐. . . . . . .

        (Y/N) lips quiver under her mask and she clenches her fists even tighter than they were before, making her knuckles turn white. Niki and Wilbur look back and forth between the 2 hybrids, wondering how they know each other before Wilbur speaks up, "You know my son?"

        The masked girl coughs, choking on air like an idiot but everyone has done it once in their life, don't try to deny it 🙄✋/j "Wait- Son?!"

         "Uhm yeah? But the bigger question is, how do you know him? You haven't been outside the forest, have you?" 

        Niki steps in, "I don't think she has. . . You're usually with her when she comes to the forest."

       Niki's and Wilbur's voices are tuned out as the (H/C)-ette looks at Fundy. 'What happened to him and why did he leave me. . . . . . . ?'

. . . . . . Past  ˖◛⁺ ⑅ ♡ . . . . . .

        A young girl, around 5 years old, hides in a bush not to far away from a playground. She giggles as she watches her fox-hybrid friend look around. His head turns and makes eye contact with the (E/C)-eyed girl and jogs over to the maze of trees. Soft footsteps could be heard as leaves crunch every few seconds. After a random gust of wind was brought their way, she couldn't hear the footsteps anymore. Out of curiosity, she peaks her head over the bush and see nothing. "Hmmm, did he give up?" She tilts her head, conflicted and confused.

        "Nope!" A young boy, around 6 years old, says with an accent.

        The female feels a presence behind her and before she could do anything, two soft paws hug her from behind.

        "Fundy! Aw man! You could've scared me!"

        The fox-hybrid know as 'Fundy' giggles and sticks out his hand as he lets go of  her. (Y/N) takes his hand and pulls herself up. She dusts herself off and sticks her tongue out at the boy. Fundy laughs again and drags the girl back to the playground, holding her hand. "Don't be mad that you lost. It was a challenging round!"

        "But it was a really good hiding spot! Besides all the noise and the leaves that crunch even with the slightest movement."

        "Maybe if you weren't staring at me you would've won. I could feel your eyes watching ever step I took!" Exclaimed the boy. "It was creepy like a hawk watching it's prey's every movement. . ." He shivers at the thought.

        The winged girl giggles, "I'm sorry Fundy, it's just that I was so nervous!"

        "Doesn't matter! C'mon (Y/N)! Let's try to get 1 more round in before it's time for dinner!" Fundy drags her to the park and holds out his hand. A simple game of Rock, Paper, Scissors will determine who becomes the seeker first.

       "Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" They said at the same time. Both rock, A tie. "Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" The same thing happens but it's both paper. This process goes on for a bit until  (Y/N) got scissors and Fundy got rock. 

       "Yes! I can finally use my new hiding spot!" The hybrid exclaims rather loudly and excitingly. "When did you find a new hiding spot? We found like every possible hiding spot ever!" The male doesn't answer the female and laughs. "I found it while looking for you!" "Oh, well that makes sense." The both of them burst out into laughter. 

        Fundy stops laughing and looks up at the sky with a smile still plastered on his face. "Aw man, we gotta go eat dinner!" The girl sighs sadly. "Doesn't matter, we can meet up tomorrow and continue playing! Bye Angel!" "Bye Fox Boy!".

        It was cute of how they still used the nicknames they gave to each other when they first met. (Y/N) looked like an angel, especially when her wings were showing. Then Fundy looked like a small fox cub but still has the capability of a human. Their introduction literally just started with calling each other what they looked like which isn't bad but at the same time it isn't always exactly nice to point out what people look like because they might be sensitive.

__________________________________

Heyo! Thanks for reading the story and this is part 1 of (Y/N)'s past with Fundy! Thank you @anony12mous for the angst idea! I tried to convert it to the past so I think this is going to be a fluff chapter then part 2 will include the angst!

Also big chapter with over 700 words, almost 800! Pog?????

791 words

        -M3rcury