Niki Nihachu

"Thank you Mister!"

. . . . . . 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐. . . . . . .

The young girl walks in with the new clothes being a little too big for her small figure. She smiles brightly and her little wings spread slightly, "Thank you Mister Phil!"

Phil pats her head, "You're welcome, little bird."

After that small interaction, Wilbur decides to drag the poor child with him in the forest.

"It's quite beautiful isn't it?"

". . . I guess you could say that. . ."

Wilbur takes the small girl's hand and leads her to a small pond. Sure it wasn't the prettiest site nor the worst but it was wonderful to the girl. After walking up to the pond, Wilbur places a flower into the water which then sinks, confusing the girl because doesn't that go against the laws of physics??? But shortly after the flower sinks, another girl, around Wilbur's age, maybe a little younger, peaks her head through the water. The younger child gasps as for the pinkette, she smiles. The older girl was quite beautiful, pink hair, teal eyes, a beautiful smile, and a teal necklace.

"Hello there little one! My name is Niki Nihachu, nice to meet you!"

Her accent added to how beautiful she was. Everything about her was perfect as humanly possible.

The (H/C)-ette watched in amazement, she was clearly convinced Niki was a goddess.

"O-Oh I'm ⎍̴̩̝̞̪̟͎͋́̕̕͜͜⋏̷̨̳̘̝̼̻͓͐͌̋̎̈́☍̸̢͎̀̔͆̕͠⋏̵̜̘͖̗͉͕͓̳͚͓̓⍜̸̡̡͍̩̳͔͈̠̾͒̂̈́̀̐͘͠⍙̴̢͚̲̊̑̊̍͘⋏̸͙̾͗̄̎̉̑͑̍⍙̴̢̡̡͕̼̪̠͍͎̱̈́͊̂̔͠⋢̻̯̟̈̽̂⏃̶̨̤͚͙̲̄͑̀̈́̌̈́̊̚⏁̶͇̤̰̜̯͌̂̽̇̀̀⏃ but my nickname is Agent. . . It's nice to meet you to Niki!"

Wilbur chuckles at the girls interaction. Clearly, making two mythical people best friends can't go wrong. . . Right?

______________________

Sorry I haven't updated! I was dealing with school and my brother! See you guys next chapter!

Edited and updated!

293 words

        -M3rcury