What's going on?

And boy oh boy did they not expect what will come in the future. . .

. . . . . . 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐. . . . . . .

        With the group walking to the house, it was oddly fine. Niki said it urgently like something bad happened. Did something bad happen? Or was it just that important? Wilbur started speed walking, leaving the group behind.

        "C'mon Ranboo," I say. Everything seemed normal but was everything normal? I grab Ranboo's hand and I walk faster, keeping up with Wilbur and Niki. Ranboo trips over his feet but catches himself and matches the same speed as me.

        "Let's go guys! I see the house!" Niki was shivering, she wasn't used to being in the cold. Her lake was usually a lukewarm temperature all year round. It's nice. But! Back to what's happening! Ranboo teleported me and himself to the porch and knocked on the door cause he's polite. And because he has no idea what's going on.

        I opened the door, not waiting for a response, and see Technoblade and Philza talking to an unknown person. The person had dark brown hair and what looked to be two black ram horns. He was in a light blue sweater and seemed to have a flask in his hand. 'Did Phil and Techno know this person?' Technoblade looks up before Phil and the unknown person could and pushes me out the door.

        "Hey Techno! What the fluff was that for?!" I say, I wasn't mad but I have no idea what's going on. "Shh! Be quiet! Schlatt can't know you're here!" He yells back whispering. 'Who is Schlatt? Why isn't Technoblade ok with Schlatt knowing I'm here?'

        "Who's the new person?" This voice did not sound familiar. He has a deep voice. Almost demanding as if he holds power over everyone. 'Was that Schlatt speaking?' I hear movement coming from inside before Ranboo grabs onto me and teleports me to somewhere else.

        "Sorry for the random teleportation. Sorry if you feel dizzy. . ." Ranboo mumbles as he lets go of me. "It's okay, don't worry. I think you saved me though. That Schlatt person radiates really weird vibes. . ." 

        I give him a hug. "Thanks Y/N." "No problem." We sit there in silence for a bit until hearing two annoying boys, wondering around.

3rd POV - 

        "Who was the girl? And why did Ranboo teleport her away?" Schlatt asked. Shit, he knows Agent exists now. The rest of the group kept quiet, I mean like, what are you supposed to say? 'Oh yeah, we've known her for 11 years, totally not a big deal when no one knows who the fluff she is!' Like, no. 

        "Well? Who is she?!" It was followed by more silence until Wilbur decided to speak up. "You don't need to know, besides, what harm does she cause for you? You didn't even know she existed until 2 minutes ago." Schlatt looks at Wilbur, then to Techno, then to everyone else before he scoffs and grabs his flask. He storms out of the house, pushing almost everyone out of his way.