Keep your mouth quiet, they won't believe you

I weigh the pros and cons in this situation, I choose to follow the person. I mean, if I told Tubbo and Tommy, they probably won't believe me. I can't blame them, they just met me not too long ago. But if I don't say anything about it, something terrible might happen. I look up to where the person went and I drop down from the tree.

          'Welp, here goes nothing, hopefully it's nothing bad... it shouldn't be that bad... eh...'  I pull a saturated dark green cloak out of my bag and I cover myself and my wings. Time to go man hunting I guess. I pick up my bag and start following the persons footsteps, they must be in a hurry. Welp, too bad for them then.

        I flap my wings, lifting myself up into the air and decide to jump trees at that point. I hop from one branch to another, the branches slightly bending, making the leaves brush together. I continue following, currently a few feet away from the unknown person. Eventually, they make it pass the L'Manburg walls, panting quite loudly I might add. I scowl, frowning as I can't continue following them, and stare down the person.

        They turn their head and stare at me, making eye contact. Wait- Who is that? I've never seen them before, but at the same time, I haven't meet everyone here yet. Can't really say anything. They look at me, their hood covering their eyes, as their glasses slide down before pushing them back up. They place a finger on their lips before turning around and continues to run.

        'They're weird... What are they even doing?... Something's going on and it has a weird vibe.. I don't like it...'

        I spread my wings out and shake them a bit, loose feathers fall to the ground, and lift myself up into the sky. The sun was setting now, Tommy and Tubbo must be a little worried. I fly back to where I first met the boys and look around for them. I place my bag on the ground and take my cloak off, shoving it into my bag that had all of my belongings. I'm surprised it's not heavy, maybe around 20 pounds, not that bad. 

        I grab my bag, suddenly dropping it as I was pulled into a hug. My wings flap around, scared, and dropping some more feathers. I look down and see Tubbo hugging me. Awww, he was worried. I place my hand on his head and then he pulls away from the hug. 

       "TOMMYYYYYYYY! I FOUND HER!" Tubbo yells. I slightly feel bad, making them worry but I smirk once I hear Tommy yell back something intellectual. Tubbo looks back at me and starts shaking me violently, feathers falling again and my mask slightly falling, asking questions so fast. I don't understand what he's saying. 

        I place my hands on his shoulders and he stops shaking me. "It's ok Tubbo, I'm here." I say softly. He sighs and looks down before looking back up at me. He raises his hand and fixes my mask for me. I smile, knowing he can't see it but, eh, he didn't want to look at my face, respecting I don't show my face. 

        I hear Tommy's yelling becoming louder, every passing second, I'm getting a little scared at this point, until I see him in the distance. I raise my hand up and wave to him. He waves back and immediately tackles me and Tubbo into a hug, squeezing the life out of us. I don't mind but I don't think Tubbo can breathe- 

        I tap on Tommy's shoulder and releases me and Tubbo. Tubbo gasping for air, I guess I was right. "You ok Tubbo?" I ask, he gives me a thumbs up as he coughs. He catches his breath and smiles while glancing at the sunset. Tommy looks at me and says, "Since you scared Tubbo, now you got to show Tubbo AND me what the stars look like! Also how the clouds feel!" I laugh at his request. Tubbo looks at me and Tommy, "You were also scared, big man." I laugh even harder. Tommy tries denying it while me and Tubbo are trying to catch our breaths. 

____________________________________________

Yooooo! Thanks for reading this chapter! I know it's been a while since I've uploaded but I'll try to more often! If you have any requests or advice, please put them in the comments! Or just comment anything in general, I don't like silent readers because then I feel like only a few just read my story over and over. But thanks for sticking around! 

Vote for the person you want to see in the next chapter here ——————>

Thanks for reading and see you next chapter!

      Signing off at 806 words,

          - Mushroom <3