What was that? (Filler)

This chapter does not have any major plot change to the story, it's only a filler. Writer's block is a pain in the butt. Hopefully you guys enjoy! 

        I was walking around, ya know, doing nothing. I spread out my wings and flap them gently before lifting myself of the ground. Like what are you supposed to do? Everything's boring. Well, besides helping Tommy and Tubbo, and hanging out with Niki. But! I do that everyday and I need to do something new! 

        I look around, trying to find to do something new but eventually I find a river of lava. Literally. Like where did it come from? Doesn't matter. I lower myself close to the lava and get a bucket of water out of my inventory and pour it on the burning substance, turning it into obsidian. Boom, no more danger. I turn my head and continue to fly until I hear a bird that sounds injured?

        I glide over to the area and see a moobloom trying to swat at a bird. I never seen such a hybrid, they were old myths in tales Techno told me! I drop to the ground and pick up the moobloom, scaring off the bird. The lavender spotted cow squirms in my arms, trying to release themself. I pet the cow slowly, trying not to get bit (do cows bite? Ik horses can but like, can cows??? 🤨) . The hybrid (???) cow, flower, animal calmed down eventually and I pull out some hay and give it to them.

        I pet the moobloom happily while they eat and pull out some cloth, making a bag/satchel to hold the cow. I place them in the bag and I pet them.

        "Awww. . . Hmm. . . What should I name you?" I ask the lavender cow. After thinking for a bit, I snap my fingers in coming to a conclusion and walk to Phil's house, covering myself in my cloak to keep myself and them warm.

        "Let's get you a name tag little one. . ." I say petting the cow.

What Do You Want To Name The Cow?

Say In The Comments!

__________________

        Ahhhh! Thank you guys so much for 700 views and over 30 votes! You guys mean so much for me! Seriously, thank you everyone! 

        I won't be able to post as often as I want to due to school and family problems but I'll try to write and post chapters whenever I can! Don't be scared to write any suggestions in the comments! I'll love to see them! Thanks for reading and see you guys next chapter!

            Signing off at 445 words,

                - M3rcury