Sneak Peak Of Chapter 10

And boy oh boy did they not expect what will come in the future. . .

. . . . . . 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐. . . . . . .

        With the group walking to the house, it was oddly f̸̡̨̡̦̼͈̝̯̹̓͋̊̊͜ï̴̻̈̓͌ń̷̮̝͖̥̺͉͔͓͙̒͘͜ȇ̷̠͈͕͙̟̜͎̻̊͂͑̔̍͜͝. Niki said it urgently like something b̷̺̓͒̓͗́̓̀̎̂͊a̵̲̰̞͈̝̹̘̔̑̄̓̀̃̉d̸͔̤̬̤̥͆̎̏̅͊̅́̎͘͝ happened. Did something b̷̺̓͒̓͗́̓̀̎̂͊a̵̲̰̞͈̝̹̘̔̑̄̓̀̃̉d̸͔̤̬̤̥͆̎̏̅͊̅́̎͘͝ happen? Or was it just that i̷̡̯̣͎̳̠͚̍̈́͑̾͆̈́̈́͑͝m̷̭̪̣͚̟͕̉̆̈́͒p̸͓̹̖̝͆͐̈́̄̾́͐̾͜ǫ̶̡̮̘̱̩͍̜̝͓͗̇͘r̶̹̱̖̔͜͝t̷̫̾ͅá̴̡̰͍̩̞̱̤̫̞̤͐̇̌͛̄̉̊̐n̸̨̮̭̣̺͔͇̻̝̖͂t̸̙͕̹̯͙͕̉̇́̄͑͛̒̈̒͠?̸̧̛̰̲̦̩̹̼͈͖̌̑̽̾̂̿͝Wilbur started speed walking, leaving the group behind.

       "C'mon Ranboo," I say. Everything seemed normal but was everything normal? ꀤ ꁅꋪꍏꌃ ꋪꍏꈤꌃꂦꂦ'ꌗ ꃅꍏꈤꀸ ꍏꈤꀸ ꀤ ꅏꍏ꒒ꀘ ꎇꍏꌗ꓄ꍟꋪ, ꀘꍟꍟꉣꀤꈤꁅ ꀎꉣ ꅏꀤ꓄ꃅ ꅏꀤ꒒ꌃꀎꋪ ꍏꈤꀸ ꈤꀤꀘꀤ. ꋪꍏꈤꌃꂦꂦ ꓄ꋪꀤꉣꌗ ꂦꃴꍟꋪ ꃅꀤꌗ ꎇꍟꍟ꓄ ꌃꀎ꓄ ꉓꍏ꓄ꉓꃅꍟꌗ himself and matches the same speed as me.

        "Let's go guys! I see the house!" Niki was s̷̨̞̥̭͕͇͋h̷͎̣͖͇̎̎̄̇̚i̷̢̜̜̱̞̱̩̰͒͆̈͋̀̾̓̚͜v̵̤̖̪̠̻̦̈̓̐̀̒̔͒͐̒ͅḛ̷̪͐͋́̒̃̔͘ŗ̸̖͍͔̈́̑͘į̶̩͚̝̫̀̔͝ͅǹ̶̛̛̞͆̓̊̽g̴̢̨͉̘͙̜̹̿̆̔͗̄̓̈́,̷̧͙̮̬̋ ̶̢̜̩̠̯̬̗̱̐̏̋̽̍̂̋͊͘s̵͔̮̳͕͚͍̤̤̈́̅̆̆̆͊͒̌̽̕ḩ̷̧̫̳̗͊̔̉̏̐͌̽͠e̵͈͍̼̻̤̣͆̋͌̍̈̈̚ ̵̢̧̛̛͈͕̺̬̞͗ẅ̵̨̦̰͕͔̖́̈́͂̄̃́ͅa̵̳͊́͐s̸̡̨̗̳̘̫̥̞̮̿̏̿̀̃̓̕͠͝ñ̸̢͖̰̗͉͆̑͘'̸̙̮̮́ṭ̶̞͖͌͝͠ ̶̡̻̋͒̌̈́͛̽̀̅̚̚ȗ̵̢̹̩̩̗̹͎̼s̴̯͖̆̊e̴̛̠̬̓̃̈́̒̓̽̒͘͝d̴̝̫̍̎͆ ̸̰̍̎͠ͅt̸̡͐́̾͒̐̒̑o̶̦̝͔͗̈̽̅̽͑ ̷͖̋͊̕b̸̨̟̱̲͗͂̂͒ḛ̴̛̞̳̦̿i̶͎͉͕̭̙̠̖͇̝̙̅̐̾̅̕n̶̼͇̰̼̭͉̊́́́̀͆͐̓̀ǵ̶̭̺̦̫͓̤͙̞͉̉͒͂͑ ̸̬̀͒́̿̽i̸̬͇͖͇͐̌n̸͔̩̣̬͇̍̊̌͜͝ͅ ̷̛̦̦̟̼͇̟̖̑̅̈́̕t̸̝͎̳̫̣͍́̑̋̒͗̄͜h̴͓̥͎͕̻͕͙͗̆̀̈̓̓̕͘ę̸͓̤̳̮̮͔͖̘̐̆̾͛͐͝ ̸̧̘̥̙̹̓̃c̸̝̖̝͈͈͎̹̾̃͌͘o̷̡͖̺̤͕͚̠̙̰̫͆͝l̸̢̫͙̫̗͈̘͇̃̅̂͗̌̄̌́͝͝d̶͕̙̬͇̭̟̗̄̏͗͑.̶̨̗̣̣̦̈̓̾̔̒͑̃͒̔ ̵̢̧̱͓̖͎͇̱̯̭̓̾̐͛͒͘H̷̨̬̻͂̅̓e̵̡͔̬̼̫̣͈͑͒̽ͅr̸̨̢̨̛̫͈̮̹͍̼̍͌̐̇͘͝ ̴̧͙̘͙̟̖̠̟̳͈̒̆̿̊́l̶͚͔͓̤͖̳̜͙̄́̌̎͊͘a̶̦̤̜͗̀́̊͌͂͆̀k̸͕̠͓͍̏̄̈́ͅĕ̴͈̟͔̦͌̽͑͐̓̕̕ ̴̡͚̯̲̠͖̪̯̈̍̃́̔̓͝͝w̶̘͇̠͆a̴̙̾͗́̚̚s̷̛̖̜̟͌͛͗͆̾́̏ ̵̢̬̥̖͕͔̥̣͌͊̾͘͜͜͝͝û̶̮͙̟̫͍̰̮͇̔̽̈́́͐̈͒͠s̵̥̳͌͂̓̈͘u̷̟̦͉͐̆͗͑̔̍̐́̈́a̷̹̩͖͆̃̇̋͝l̵̤͉̣̠͕̩̱̠̾͐̽̅̅͂͋́͘͜ͅľ̶͕͕͖̠̻̘͑̔́̒͜ͅy̸͙͌ ̸̧̛̦̠̟̞̱̯̏̓͐͝ͅä̴͔̟̈̇ ̸͈̗̓̈́͂̆́̃͂̀͋̚l̷̨̛̗͖͔̗̿̅̔̿̇͑̉̕ų̷͓̼̦͎̘̦̔̀̈́ͅͅk̵̢̛̤̗̖̠̼̤͒̐͒̅̊͜e̷͔̗͛̂̀͑̋̚ẇ̷͖̪͔̟̃͗̋̈́͌͝a̷̧̛̦͙̭͚͆̎͑͋̔͜r̴͓͎͎̗͊̄m̴̧̮̭̼̺͋̕ ̵̡̱̲̆̾̓̀̇͐͐̋͜͝t̵̡̺͈̼̞͉͍͕̊͗̓̂̀̏̃̅͘͝e̸̯̪͓̻͑͑́̉̓m̸̫̘̏̋ṕ̴̦̟͖͚͎͆͋ͅe̵̲̾̃͠r̷̯̤̖̾͂̋̿͜ͅa̷̻͚͒́͛̆͌̃̚͠t̷̰̏̌̀͐̔́̔̾̔͝ů̷̩̗̻̘̝̮̣͕̮̼͛͝ř̵̖̝̲̅̔̈́̇͊̀̑e̴̯̒͌̾ ̶̼̑̏̚̕͠ą̸̛̞͙͙̙͕̻̘͋̈́̆̇̓̉̒̐̐ļ̵̢͙͈̻̻̺̱̍̈́̄̍̄̕l̵̢̖̦͛̅̐͒̋̐̕͜͠͝ͅ ̶̧̋̊̃̔͑̿́̽͠y̸̧̹̝̲̹̫̰͈̰̙̓͂̊̌ḛ̷̖͕̣͊͛͆a̷̭͛r̶̫̼͎͑̓̓̐ ̷̗̩̟̘̱̜̑̏̔̇̄̀r̸̡̡̞̝̯͓̺͚͐̓͒ǫ̷̭̤̘͙̤̪̺̀́͛̂́ų̵͇̤̖̗̺̫̂͛͜͜n̷̨͉̞̏͂͑̈́̎͂d̵̡̧̗͚̺͕̙̘̠̪̓͘.̵̙̻̞̂͗̽ ̴͖̲̙̯̉͐̍̌̓̍͗͜I̸͕͕̬̗͚̱̳̊ť̴̡̳̥̣̼̣̋͗̍͜͠'̸̡̯̈̉̈́̊̃̾̈͑͝͠s̵̪͕͒̈́͛̑̅̈͒̋͝ ̸̨̯͚̝̭̜̞͉̺̅͗͋n̵̗̜̦̽̑͆͗͛́̀ì̸̤̲͚͖̍̅͌̆̍̕̚̚c̸̢͌̂̓͌͗̈́̚e̸̟̒͊̇͒̇̀̎͝.̵̛̳͌̉͊̊͌̚̚ ̸̟̟̞̀B̷̧̛̯̝̓͑͆̏̃̽͘͝͝ũ̶̱̃t̷͓̓̈̍͆́͋̆͋͘!̴̼̮̀͑͐̎͋̆̈̅̚ ̷̰̯̍͋́̉̒̄͐́͠B̴̺͖̞̥̯̺̺̎̈̋̈͗̋̽̚͜ͅa̴̡̛̜͖̐̓͊͑̈c̷̢͖̝̗̩͚̩͔̑̄̔͆͝k̴̝̝̑͂͐͂͌͗̅͒͘ ̸̛̞̖͖̾̅̊̅̓̐̈̈ͅţ̵̢̙͇̪̚͘o̶̜͎̪͛̏̕ͅ ̷̡̲̲͚̗̮̱͙͕̅̆́w̵̰͇̽̊̉͗̕ḣ̶̲̳̯̦̻͙̙̥̈a̴̗̺̫͚̥̟̥̐̽̒̕t̸̰̲̞̯̰̆̍̎͒͑̽͘'̷̲̳̥̪̝̦̆ş̵̛̟͉̩͌̽͊̈́̓͗̕͜͜ ̷̯̟̮͔̣̕͝h̴͈͊á̸͚̮͗̈́̓p̸̳̣̳̤͖̒ṕ̶̤͇͇̲͎̓̄̋̇̾͝ę̸͛́̈n̴͖̹̲̰͍̅̈́͑̇i̴͚̦͉͈̲̗̊̂n̵̢̯̬͔̼̰͍̑̑͊̈́͝͝ͅǧ̶͇͉̮̃͑̆́̾̃̕!̸̛̥͔̝̙͉̹̭̭͊̊͑͜͜ ̸̧̔͋ͅR̶̛̼̠͉̻͇̜̰͈̹̓́͌̾̔͊̒̒ͅą̸͇͈̰̖̊̂̀͘ǹ̵̩̔̈́̓̾͝b̷̩͎͕̪͎͐̍͆̆̎̂̽̕̕͠ͅõ̷̡̢͖̠̙̙͎̜̺̘̇̾͆̆͘ǫ̸̰̳͖̳̙̪̟̹̪̀̀̒̕͝ ̶͍͙͔̤̞̿ͅt̴̰͚̲̺̲̝̍͋͐͆̈́̈́̋̕͠ẹ̶̡̨̛͙̪̠̠̩̞͒̋́͗̀͛̕l̶̞̓̐̌̄͑͘e̵̜̿͜ṕ̸̪̟̱o̷͚̟̪̬̾̔̕r̸͕̠͖̺͘ẗ̸̢̼̲̃͜ĕ̸̡̢̼̻̥͇͕͓͎̺̔̒̃ď̵̛͚̳͚̭̩̺͊̏ͅ ̶̼̥̗̲͗̈́̈̉̓m̸͚̙̯̙̪̫̯͖̝̟̎̓̊̍̓̆͝e̵̻͓͍̹͈̳̘͙͛̽́̈́͜ ̵͈͚̥̝̹̾͊̈́̅̽̌̀͜͠ā̴̲͓̯̟͖̮̻͔͌̿̈́͒̑n̷̈́͝ͅd̸̪̠̓͊̃̔̃̈̏͝ ̶̭̹͑̉̐͘͠ḥ̸̢͈̝̌͊̀̑̾́̚͝ĭ̷͉̻͓͛̈́m̷̙̰͉̈́͂̏̈̃s̶̠̞̝̠̱̩͒́̈̈́̓̎̔͜͝ę̵̡̡̟̟̫̜͕̗̐̾̀̐̈́͌̐͝ļ̵̣̜̺͍̭̺͖̒̈f̷̧̡̢̯͉͉̃͛͐to the porch and knocked on the door cause he's polite. And because he has no idea what's going on.