C-1(Avu's different feeling)

Avu's Pov :
There can be nothing more pleasant to the senses than the scenery,at this time,nature is at it's best...The golden ray of the sun give a bright coloring to the clouds and meadows.There appears a small ball of light in the sky. The light of dawn seeped into my room. I rubbed my blury eyes and walked to the window...The light red tiny on My Cheeks.Enjoying with the Magnificent Scenery in front of me.

I finished doing my morning chores.. I am sooo happyyy today!!Do You wanna know why..?? It's because today is my buddy's birthday!!!My little sista...My Anu's 19th b'day!!Finally I am done checking with all the arrangements...Today we have a party!!All of Anu's classmates and friend's are invited,along with Papa's Some business friends.. As well as partner's..!

I don't know why..?But I am getting a different kind of feeling...Something positive vibes around me.. Like Something very good is gonna happen.. My heart is beating soo fast that even I can hear the sound... I really wonder why is my dear Little heart soo happy and excited..??? Why are you like this my dear heart!!Someday You are gonna put me up into a big trouble!!My instinct's can never be wrong....Now Let me Check on my dear sleeping beauty!Who is still sleeping forgetting the whole world.. Even this that today is her own birthday!!How can somebody be Such a sleeping beauty... Ohh God!!Let's wake her up before Vaishu di see's her and again both of them start up with their Cat Fight! Even tho All three of us love each other...di and Anu always fight for the silliest things!
Walking up to Anu's Room and I woke her up...
.
.
TBC...

-How was chap-1?
-What's gonna happen??