C-3(Anu's Birthday)

..Swipe..
Avu's POV:
Thankfully I had less classes today than any other days.So I can go home before Anu.I have to decorate everything for her Bday!It's her 19th bday so it should be so much special!

*She sat in her car and left for home*

*Slowly turning off her eyes*Today's weather is so beautiful.I guess this cool wind,this beautiful weather is trying to say something to me.I'm getting positive vibes again.oh is it really...*opens her eyes* Oh no.. not again! Wth am I thinking.. Today is my Anu's bday..that's why weather is so good. I think I should read a book to pass the time.Otherwise this stupid thoughts will come in my mind again.
..POV ends..

Avu reached her home after sometime.She got fresh and started to do the decoration.After 30 mnts Anu came to home and rang the bell. Avu opened the door and blindfolded Anu's eyes.Avu took Anu to her room and opened her blindfold.

Anu: Oh I thought you were going to give me surprise*Giving disappointed look*
Avu: You guessed right. Wait a minute.

Avu turned back and took a box from the table.And gave it to Anu.

Anu: What is it didi?
Avu: Open the box.

Anu opened the box and got surprised!And hugged Avu.

Anu: OMG didi. This lehenga is sooo beautiful.Tysm. Ily didi. You are the best!
Avu: I'm really happy that you liked it.Ilyt.Now get ready fast.
Anu: Ok Didi!!

Avu went to her room and got ready. Most of the guests were already arrived at the party.

Avu went to Anu's room...
Avu: You're looking extra pretty today!!Seems like my choice is good really good!Yk,the lehenga
Anu: Yea yea sure
*They laughed*

Avu: You're looking extra pretty today!!Seems like my choice is good really good!Yk,the lehengaAnu: Yea yea sure*They laughed*

Then Avu blindfolded Anu's eyes and took her to the hall. She stopped her in front of birthday cake and opened her blindfold.Everyone was saying "Happy Birthday Dear Anushka". Avu,Vaishu and their mom-dad was behind Anu.She got very happy and hugged them.She cut the cake and feed it to her family and friends. They took pictures.

Riyaz and Sm1 came there and feed cake to Anu.Sm1 was wearing mask.Avu noticed something special in that person's eyes.
.
.
TBC...

~~~
-So who it can be?What's gonna happen in the party??