C-7(Feelings and proposal)

Rii: OMG,great!Wait I think Sid has arrived at home. I will call you later. Bye
Anu: Ok ok bye!!
Call ended.

Rii went to Sid...
Rii: Hey bro.
Sid: Hey
Rii: Why are you so late today?Did you have extra classes? *Teasingly*
Sid: [Murmured] Yea I had,kind of
Rii: What?
Sid: No..nothing! I'm tired. I'm going to get fresh. Bye.
Rii: O..kayy..

That night:
Avu's pov: Why can't I sleep?That moment of today with Sid is coming to my mind again and again!Do I love Sid?[She came out of her thoughts and sat on the bed by jump]Oh no no no!! I don't!! What am I even thinking??He's just my friend,nothing else. Um..but..Just friend or more than that?*After few seconds*Oh no again!! I should sleep!!

Sid's Pov: Should I say it to her? No..I think she will reject. Or.. what if she accepts? I saw something for me in her eyes. But..I think I should talk to Rii. Only He can understand me well!

Sid went to Rii's Room and knocked. He saw the door is open,so he entered.

Sid: [Slowly]Rii. Riiii.
Rii: [Sleepy] kya hua?
Sid: Wake up. I have to say you something.
Rii: Ohho,what's so important that you're waking me up at this midnight?
Sid: Listen, I think I love someone.
Rii: Owww yeaa! You've habit of joking with me at night! See,I'm really sleepy bro!*Yawning*Good Ni-
Sid: I'M SERIOUS!
Rii: Heh bro! Did you get fever or what? You and serious about love??
Sid: Ok I thought you can help me. But I was wrong,bye!
*He was about to leave. Rii held his hand and made him sit on the bed again*
Rii: Ok ok..I believe you!Now tell me who's it and what's the matter?
Sid: Avneet.
Rii: Hahahh!Bro now it's too much of joke!*Laughs*
Sid: I'M NOT JOKING!!*Screamed little loudly*
Rii: Oh oh..ok! Then...omg omg!!Yayyy*He hugged Sid*
Sid: Wth!Why are you so happy?
Rii: Ykw!! It was our dream!! My and Anu's!!
Sid: What?
Rii: Yeaa!!You don't know how much I'm happy bro!! We always wanted you both to get together!!

Rii said to Sid about Rianu's plans and everything.Sid was shocked but also was happy on Rii. Bcz for him he found his love.

Rii: So where,when and how will you propose her?
Sid: Idk. I don't even know if she also loves me or not!
Rii: Ykw,just go and directly tell her about your feelings. Avneet di is really nice,she will pass the situation nicely...whatever her reply will be,I know she won't hurt you. And also,I.. think she also likes you!
Sid: Ok dude,then tomorrow will be the day

Next day
At University:
After class Sid and Avu were walking in corridor.
Sid: Can I ask you something?
Avu: Why are you even asking?Sure!!
Sid: Will you accept someone's proposal if he loves you?
Avu: Simple,I will if I love him. But why are you asking me this suddenly?
Sid: Bcz...
Avu: Say??
*Sid held Avu's hands,looked into her eyes and said...*
Sid: Will you be mine forever?
.
.
TBC...
~~~~~~~~
-What do you think?What will be Avu's reply?