Chapter 1

Emma's P.O.V.

Sunday of course is here again. You'd think I'd be used to it by now but every time it scares me knowing tomorrow I have to go back to prison. Most people agree that school sucks but I have a reason that truly is bad about going to school.

Probably heard of o2l. Well they go to my school but what makes things worst is that they bully me. Everyday wait at my locker till I come and take me to the boy's bathroom down the science hall that no one uses. Perfect place right?

I get good grades and my life seems good but let me tell you it isn't. I never told my parents or anyone because I thought eventually it would stop but it hasn't. Kian and Jc are the leaders and mess with me the most. The other boys names are Connor, Ricky, Trevor, and Sam.

I try to keep my space between Sam because he's the biggest flirt in school and every girl loves him. Except me obviously. I really try to keep quiet when he passes by but then again can't keep quiet forever.

I don't really have many friends but my friend from back home in Texas. Her name is Jenn McAllister. You might know her as Jennxpenn on YouTube. Her boyfriend's name is Jack or known as ThatsoJack. I miss her soooooooo much. She was always there for me.

******** Next Morning ********

Yay Monday!!!!!!!!!! ( note the sarcasm ) My dad was is Chicago for a business meeting and my mom had to go to work early this morning so I had to walk to school or ride my bike. But last time I rode my bike it was stolen and never knew who did it. I think I have a pretty good guess who did do it. I killed me lying to my parents. I told my mom and dad that I forgot to lock it to the pole.

When I finally got out of bed I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I blow dried my hair and put on little make up. I straightened my hair and let it flow down my back. I went to my closet and put on a Nirvana sleeveless tee, ripped jeans, and a pair on black connverse.

I grabbed my Hollister jacket and umbrella and walked out the door. I looked around and started walking. Of course it had to start raining right when I walked outside. I opened my umbrella and started off to school.

When I got to school I went to my locker. I put in my combination really fast since I was late. Thank god I got it right the first time. I look down to grab my back pack off my shoulder but then jumped to someone slamming their locker shut. When I look I realized it was mine. I looked around me and saw no one. I knew it was one of the guys but which one. I went to open it again but felt a hot breath on my neck. I felt a shiver go down my spine and stood up straight. I was about to turn arund but a hand went over my mouth and an arm grabbed my waist.