Chapter 17

Jc's P.O.V.

I grabbed a pen, notebook, and my laptop. I had been thinking a while of what I was going to do but I had finally figured it out. I know I also messed with Emma but I thought about what I had done and changed my attitude and she forgave me. I told them not to mess with her but they still did. Time for revenge.

But I can't tell no one because they'll try to stop me. Just have to act normal.

Jenn's P.O.V.

I felt since Emma is still upset what happened but also still laughing about what I did. So I decided to talk to Jc and Calum to plan a secret double date to Dave and Busters.

We planned to do it tonight and then check into a hotel since we wanted to stay late to keep her mind off of things at home. I got all of her favorite songs on my iPod to play on they way there.

I called Calum and told him all the arrangements. I asked him to call Jc to tell him what we're doing and he agreed. Also I just reminded him to dress casual since this is just a fun night.

After I hung up and went to pick out my outfit because I was picking up Emma. It was 4:30 and I was going to pick up Emma around 5.

I decided on black skinny jeans, a black tank top with a red flannel. I straightened my hair then applied minimal make-up. It was currently 4:50 so I was about to leave. I grabbed my black ankle boots then left.

Calum's P.O.V.

I got dressed then quickly put my hair in a quiff then left. I drove to Jc's house because that's where Jenn is going to meet us with Emma. I arrived there in about 10 minutes. I knocked on the door and Jc answered.

I said hi then asked where the bathroom was. He answered on the second floor 2nd door on the right. I walked up the stairs and went to the bathroom.

When I was done I looked across the hall and saw Jc's room. I decided to peek in and see what it looked like. What I saw surprised me. It was a cork board filled with pictures of Kian, Ricky, Sam, Connor, and Trevor. Their faces had X's all over them. I was kinda scared.

Then Jc startled me when he called my name saying that Emma and Jenn were here. I jogged down the stairs and went out the door with Jc right behind me.

Jenn was in the back seat with me while Jc was going to drive. I was thinking of texting Emma and Jenn what I saw because I didn't want to say it out loud with Jc in he car but I decided that I'll so it later.

Before we left Jenn but in the iPod with Emma's favorite songs and we started jamming out. The first song that came on was Trap Queen.

I was thinking of singing my own version of the song so I did. While everyone was singing the actual song I sang," 1732, ew. I'm like hey, what's up, you who."

Then literally everyone turned to me with these hurt facial expressions. Then we all burst out laughing.

The rest of the ride there consisted of us joking around and jamming out to Hood Go Crazy, Post to Be, Cheerleader, Hey Mama, Fancy, G.D.F.R and many more songs. Also we danced like crazy.

*** At Dave and Buster's***

We went to eat before we played. I got a Philly Cheesesteak. Jc got the same thing as me. Then Jenn and Emma both got pretzel dogs which was basically a hot dog wrapped in a pretzel.

Once we got done eating our waitress came over to give us our bill. She set it down then gave me a wink. I literally had to restrain Jenn from going and beating the s**t out of her. Then of course you have Emma and Jc laughing so hard it looked like they were about to cry.

Jc and I split the bill so we each payed half. Then we decided to go get the card which has your tokens on it. Emma and Jc shared one while Jenn and I did the same.

We went to the back and saw this trivia game. We all decided to verse each other. Surprisingly Jenn had beat us all.

Then we went and played a bunch of games until it was 9. After we went to turn in our tickets and Jc and I got them big stuffed animals.

Then we left to go back to the hotel. But before we stopped at a gas station to get some drinks. ( Pretend that they're all of age.)

Once we got back to the hotel we all raced up the stairs but Jc went up the elevated since he had the drinks. I won.

At the room we all drank and let's just say it was a very interesting night till we all passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------- Thank your all who still read this sorry for last week I was really busy. Vote and comment. Love you all so much.