Chapter 13

Jc's P.O.V.

I'm so nervous. I'm probably annoying the crap out of the restaurant I made reservations at. I've been calling them every 5 minutes to make sure that the reservation is good.

Then I heard my phone ring and saw it was Emma. I answered and I could hear her trying to catch her breath. She asked what was wrong and I said nothing. I could hear that she was pissed off in her tone.

"Your telling me I ran home to talk to you nothing!!!"

I told her no then said to get dressed in something fancy and that I'd be over at 7:00. I hung up leaving her suspicious.

It was 6:00 so I had about a half hour to kill before getting ready. I decided to tweet out that I was doing a following spree and would follow about 50 people.

People started commenting for me to follow them and some I did. Then I went to people that retweeted and followed 20 of them. Lastly, did 20 people that favorited.

After it was almost 6:30 so I decided to go upstairs and get ready. I wore a red plaid T-Shirt and black pants. I combed my hair and grabbed my black shoes and hoped in my car.

****Emma's House****

I knocked on the door and her mom answered.

"Hi Mrs. Hale, I'm here for Emma," I said politely.

"Hello Jc, come on in," she answered.

I walked in and she told me Emma was almost done getting ready. She asked if I would like a glass of water but I denied.

After about waiting for about 10 more minutes Emma came down. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a long pink dress that went down to her ankles. She had on a bunch of white bangles and a stunning silver heart necklace. Her hair was curled and was resting on here right shoulder. Also she was wearing pink sandals.

I was in wow. She looked amazing. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

She looked down and blushed. I told her mom I would have her back home around 11:00. She said OK and we left.

Calum's P.O.V.

We had been at the carnival for about 2 hours. We were having so much fun. I told Jenn we could go on one more ride then we were going to play some games. She said OK and choose the ferris wheel. After waiting in line we got in the blue seat.

I grabbed her hand and started taking heavy and quick breaths. She asked what was wrong but I just shook my head.

"Afraid of heights?"

I just shook my head up and down and then she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "I'm here for you."

I smiled and started slower breaths until i felt normal. Jenn was looked behind us. I finally got the balls to turn around and look. The view of all the rides and sun setting behind it was beautiful but how high we were wasn't.

I quickly turned around but just my luck, it stopped.

Jenn grabbed my hand and with the other hand moved my face to look at hers. That's when I realized how lucky I am. She's beautiful. Her crystal blue eyes and amazing smile.

While sitting there staring at her our heads moved closer and closer until our foreheads were touching. Then I kissed her and everything around me faded away. This was perfect. Then what do you know, fireworks started going off.

We pulled away and both of us had huge smiles on our faces. This was the most perfect night.

****Jc's P.O.V.****

I pulled the car into the parking lot and ran around the car to open the door for Emma. She said thanks then we walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

I went up to the hostess desk and said, "Reservations for Caylen."

She looked through her papers and said we don't see my name. I almost exploded. I was about to say that I called over and over to make sure we had a table when we walked in when she said, " Oh look, it was in the wrong pile. Right this way."

I took a breath and we followed the host. When we got to the table I saw Emma's eyes light up because on the table I had her favorite flowers, Lilies.

She hugged me while saying thank you over and over again. I hugged back and said your welcome.

I pulled out Emma's chair for her before sitting in mine. I looked at the menu to see many different options of pasta since we were at an Italian restaurant. The pizza also sounded good too. In the end I decided on the old spaghetti and meatballs.

I waiter came over and asked us what we want to drink. Emma and I both got Pepsi. I asked Emma what she was getting and she said pizza with sausage and pineapple. I asked her if we wanted to share both our meals and she agreed.

The waiter came back with our drinks and asked us what we wanted to eat. We both ordered. He took our menus and we both sat there staring at each other which was pretty awkward.

Finally I broke the silence and told her we should do 20 questions to get to know each other better. I told her she could start.

"Favorite TV series?" she asked.

"Modern Family. Favorite color?"

"Navy blue. Most memorable family moment."

**** 15 minutes later ****

We had just finished 20 questions when our food came out. It looked delicious. Both of us dug right into the pizza. It tasted just as good as it looked. Once each of us had 2 slices of pizza we tried the spaghetti and meatballs and it didn't disappoint us.

**** After they finished eating ****

I was nervous even though I rehearsed what I was going to say a million. I waited till Emma was was not doing any thing till I started talking and the words just seemed to roll of my tongue.

"Emma Hale, the first day I laid eyes on you I was determined to make you mine. Unfortunately I was in with the wrong people and just wanted friends so I went along with it. I hated myself every day because of it. I told the guys I didn't want to bully you anymore bit that didn't turn out to well. After that I knew I had to make a decision, you or them. I spent days thinking trying to choose who. Then eventually I chose you. I was going to tell the guys I didn't want to be their friends anymore but something happened and it wasn't good for me. They decided they didn't want to be friends with me and then I let all my emotions flow out of me. Ever since that day I feel like bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. I always get glares from them but I just keep my head up high. I realized i made the right decision because I have you. I love you and I'll keep saying that till the day I die."

I could see tears threatening to roll down her checks. Time for the big line I've been waiting to ask her ever since I laid eyes on her.

"Emma Rose Hale, will you be my girlfriend?"

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for almost 2k reads. I didn't expect this book to even get 100. It's all thanks to you guys. I love you all so much. Bye!!

xoVictoriaxo