Chapter 3

Sam's P.O.V.

Me and the boys have been planning this prank for a week now. They choose me to kiss her since I was the biggest flirt and I can easily get girls to melt for me. In the bathroom stall there was so much awkward tension.

Then I just crashed my lips to hers. I don't know why but during that moment I felt sparks. That never happened before. Every girl I ever dated was just for fun. I was so happy that I got to kiss her again after school. Again I felt sparks and I was scared since it never happened before. I wonder if she felt the same way?

Emma's P.O.V.

I was so mad and embarrassed that they did that. I can't believe that they know I have some feelings for Sam. What if they tell their friends and then their friends tell their friends. My good reputation will be ruined because of those jerk faces O2l.

I also wondered how any girls could like them. They seem really nice in their videos but in reality they're just cruel. Yes I watched some of their videos. I also kinda had I crush on Jc but the past is in the past. That was before and this is now. He hates me and I hate him and that's all it will ever be.

Jc's P.O.V.

Ugh. Why did I still slap her? I love her so much. I'm such an idiot for starting to bully her in the first place. Kian made up the idea and I didn't want to lose him and the other guys.

When I saw Sam kiss Emma it killed me inside. But what killed me was when I saw Emma and Sam like it. I wanted to gag. It took all the strength in my body to not run up and smack Sam and kiss Emma right then and there. But of course she'll never like me, never in a million years after what I did to her.

After she ran home we messed around for a little bit then I went home. When I got there my mom wasn't home. She always gets home at 5:30 and it's 6:15. I called my mom and I could here her crying on the other line. I asked her what's going on but she broke down in tears. I thought I heard nurses and doctors so I hung up and hopped on my bike and rode to the hospital.

When I got in there I ran over to the front desk. I asked for Castillo. They said my dad's name so I asked what room he was in they told me room 252.

I ran in and saw my dad unconscious with my mom crying by his side. I almost tripped walking the two feet to get to my mom because my vision was so blurry with the tears flowing down my face. She told me they were in a car accident and he didn't have his seat belt on so he got knocked out of the car because of the impact. The doctor told us that he was in a coma with not a big chance of him coming out. After 1 and 1/2 hours the doctor told us visiting hours were over.

When we got home I ran straight up to my room. I couldn't call any of the boys because none of them would care. Sometimes I hate those boys but I can't leave them, they're my only friends. That night I cried myself to sleep.

******* Saturday Morning *******

In the morning I was so out of it that I went to the park.

Emma's P.O.V.

Thank god it's Saturday so I don't have to go to school. I got up and put my hair in a messy bun. My outfit was a plain blue tee, blue jeans, and tennis shoes. I wrote my parents a note saying that I went to the park. I grabbed my Aero sweatshirt and started walking.

When I got there I saw Jc on the swings with his head in his hands. I walked to the other set of swing quietly so he wouldn't hear me. I sat on the swing and started to slowly started to rock back and fourth but then the stupid swing had the creak and Jc looked up. I shot up my hood and turned my head.

Then of course he had to notice me and say Emma. I started running but I didn't know where, just running. Then I heard leaves and sticks crunching behind me and that for sure made me run faster.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and spin me around. I saw it was Jc. I opened my mouth to say something but then his lips crashed to mine. I immediately thought of the prank Sam and them played on me. My first instinct was to push him off so that's what I did.