Chapter 12

Calum's P.O.V.

I decided to take Jenn to a carnival since we had been dating for over a month.

Emma helped me pick out a restaurant that Jenn liked. It was a Japanese steak house where they cook in front of you.

After I went to Jc's house for him to help me decide what to wear because I'll about I was really nervous yet excited.

When I got to his house I knocked on the door and Kian answered. I said hi and he said hey then opened the door for me. I asked where Jc was and said in his room.

I went up the stairs and knocked on Jc's door. When no one answered I wanted in and saw him on his laptop smiling and talking to someone.

He pulled out one of his ear buds and said hi. Then went back to taking to that person.

I went over to the bed and saw he was video calling Emma. He said bye then hung up.

I told him that I wanted to take Jenn on a date to a carnival but I didn't know what to wear. He told me that he would come to Luke and I's house to help me. I said a big thanks then we were on our way.

*** At there house ***

After 20 minutes of looking I got my outfit. It was a plain white T-shirt with a long sleeve, leather jean jacket. Then I had blue jeans and black converse.

I told Jc thanks and then he asked me to come over in 2 hours. I said sure and left.

When I got home it was 1:30 and I wanted to get Jenn at 6:00.

***** 2 hours later *****

I was in Jc's room waiting for him to get me a can of mountain dew. When he came back up I asked him what was up.

He told me that he wanted to ask Emma to be his girlfriend.

I was so happy for him. I know how much he loves her.

He told me he wanted help on how he should ask her so we spent over an hour going through ideas. Then we finally got the perfect one I saw it was 5:15. I told him I had to go to get ready for my date. He said OK and I left.

**** At Jenn's house ****

I knocked on the door to Emma answering. I told her Jc really needed to talk to her so call him. She looked worried so stage 1 is complete. I asked to come in and she said yes. She told Jenn bye then went out the door. I told Jenn to get dressed in something not really fancy. Then she ran up the stairs to get ready. I got my phone and scrolled through Twitter

Jenn's P.O.V.

I ran up the stairs to my room to get my out-fit ready. I got a blue skater dress with white polka dots.

I went into the bathroom and changed. Then I straightened my hair and grabbed my makeup bag. Once I was finished I grabbed my black high top converse.

I went back downstairs and saw Calum putting his phone away. He looked up and said wow. I blushed and walked over to Calum. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

In his car Calum told me to put a blindfold on. I said OK kind of nervous put I trust him so I put it on. After about a 15 minute drive I heard the engine stop and a car door being shut. A second later I heard my door being opened and Calum grabbed my arm.

He slowly helped me up and led me to a spot then told me to stop.

"Take off the blindfold," Calum said.

I took it off to see a huge sign for a carnival with a bunch of rides and roller coasters behind it. I ran over to Calum and hugged him while saying thank you. He said your welcome then I kissed him.

We walked hand in hand to the stand where Calum payed for our tickets.

———————-

Thank you all for over 1,000 reads!!

Pic goes to my friend .

Go check out her books.

Make sure to vote and comment.

———————-