Chapter 16

Jc's P.O.V.

After school I went over to Emma's house since I noticed she hasn't been at school. I knocked on the door and noticed that no one answered. I took the key under the fake rock on the porch and opened the door.

I walked in and said, "Hello." No one answered.

I went up into her room, not in a creepy way, and saw that her bed was made. i was confused but then saw that her books for school weren't on her desk.

I then realized she must of went to school. Then I thought how did I not see her there.

I called her phone and she answered.

"Hello," she said.

"Hey. I'm at you're house, where are you?"

"Coming down my street with Jenn right know. I'll see you there."

"OK, bye."

"Bye," she replied, then hung up.

I went down stairs and waited on her couch. Her and Jenn got there only a minute later. I saw that Emma had red and puffy eyes on the verge of crying.

I ran up to her and embraced her into my arms. That's when she burst into tears. I asked her what was wrong but all I could hear was mumbling. Then she let go I went onto the couch and curled up into a ball.

I went and sat by her. I asked Jenn what's wrong and she told me the whole story. I was so mad at the boys but I laughed when Jenn told me what she did. I was about to get revenge.

Kian's P.O.V.

We were all waiting for Jenn to came to back. I've never been scared of her until now. I looked at my phone to see what time it was and noticed we've been waiting there for 20 minutes.

I finally spoke up and said that one of us should look out the door to see if we saw her. Everyone said we didn't want to go. Then Connor said that I should look since I convinced them to do it.

"All in favor of Kian going," Connor said like we were in some kind of court room.

They all raised their hands. Bastards.

I stuck the middle finger up at them then walked to the door. It wouldn't budge.

"Ha ha Jenn, very funny. Jenn? Jenn? Um guys I think we're stuck in here"

"Stop lying," Trevor said and walked over to the door but it wouldn't open for him either.

Crap.

Emma's P.O.V.

Jc said that he would ask his consular if he could be in all of my classes. I thanked him and then he pulled me into a hug.

After a couple of minutes of silence Jc said he had to leave. I pouted my lip but he just kissed me and said bye. After he left I turned to Jenn and asked her what she wanted to do.

We ended up going to the park. We walked there and then we saw all the guys sitting on the swings.

I tapped her arm and pointed to them since she was looking down at her phone.

I turned and started walking backwards but Jenn started walking towards them.

"What are you doing," I whisper screamed at her.

She kept walking and I had no choice but to follow her. I fast walked over to her side then kept at the same pace as her.

She walked over to Kian and and he had a confident but kinda scared look on his face. I was standing behind Jenn a little scared.

Then out of no where Jenn punched Kian again square in the face. He then fell off the swing onto his back. Jenn and I started laughing so hard we almost fell on the ground. All the other guys had a shocked look on their faces and they were holding their hands over their mouths trying to hold back their laughter.

Kian got up and was holding his face.

"What was that for?" Kian asked

"For being a d**k," Jenn replied.

Kian then stomped away like a five year old. Then Jenn flicked the rest of them off then we walked away.

After that happened we laughed the whole way home.

When we got home we went on my laptop and spent the est of the afternoon watching our favorite YouTubers and viners.

Jc's P.O.V.

Time for revenge.