Chapter 15

Emma's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling refreshed as ever. It was 9:15 on a Monday. Yes, I have been skipping school.

For some reason Jenn hasn't asked me about it. I looked at my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls and texts from my mom. "S***," I mumbled.

I grabbed my phone and called my mom back without looking at the texts. She answered with a booming voice, " WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL !" I pulled the phone away from my ear after one of my eardrums almost busted.

Then I realized I would've been in school during this time. "Ummmmm, " was all the could come out of my mouth." Then I heard my mom again with a much calmer voice.

"The school called saying that you missed a whole week off school with no excuses. Care to explain." Without thinking I hung up and regretted it right after.

While what's done is done. My mom and dad went on a vacation to San Francisco to take a load off.

I went over to my closet and grabbed a turquoise hoodie and purple leggings. I planned on going to school because when my parents come all h*ll's going to break loose if I don't go back to school.

I brushed my teeth and hair then started walking to school. Oh crap, I forgot about Kian and the others. What if they're forcing Jc to bully me still? Questions kept flooding my head. Then I realized I was at school.

I checked my phone and actually was early and could get to class on time. I walked through the doors to see a bunch of kids running down halls and people making out. Wonder why I hate my school again.

I saw all the guys in a corner talking but no Jc. I was happy about that but when I tried to sneak past them Ricky saw me and pointed me out. That bastard.

I was thinking about running into a girls room but that wouldn't stop them. I just tried to crouch down behind people but they found me and grabbed both of my arms. Then dragged me down the science hall the bathroom I despise.

Here we go again.

Jenn's P.O.V.

I'm really starting to worry about Emma. I didn't want to make her feel bad if I asked her why she hasn't been at school but enough is enough. It's been already a week and I didn't see her come into school today.

I went into the bathroom and waited 5 minutes after the final bell rang. Then I went out of the stall and texted Emma 13 times and she still didn't answer. Then I called her 6 times and still nothing.I went onto Instagram and Twitter to see if she had been on them in the past week. Still I couldn't find anything.

Finally I checked the time and saw that 1st period was over so I left the bathroom and started walking down the hall the my 2nd period Science. I tried calling Emma again and no one answered.

But before I could here Emma's ring tone Post To Be. I called her again and started walking farther down the hall and the song got louder as I walked. Then I heard two guys arguing back and forth saying how do you turn this off coming from the boys bathroom.

I started wondering why these guys had her phone. I walked in to see something I never would of imagined was happening.

Emma's P.O.V.

They threw me on the floor harder then then ever did. Kian walked over and got right in my face. "You really thought you could hide from us!"

I didn't know what to say so I just sat there. Bad decision. He slapped me so hard my check turned beat red with a stinging running through my whole face.

Then in my back I heard my phone go off over and over. I tried to grab it but Trevor snatched it and him and Ricky kept arguing about how to shut it off. Then Sam walked over to where Kian was and each of then started kicking my in the gut and making me feel like I was going too throw up.

What happened after that had me scared and thankful at the same time.

Jenn's P.O.V.

I was absolutely shocked to see people I knew beating up my best friend. I knew Kian from my math class and the Sam, Ricky, and Trevor were in my acting class. But also Connor was my neighbor. There's no way I could ever look at them the same again.

"What the h*ll is going on in here!!," I said louder then I thought I would. But I was infuriated. I trusted them and they just go and bully my friend.

"While," I said in a much calmer voice. Connor tried running out the door but I pushed his chest and he stumbled back and fell.

They all just looked at the ground. Then I was Kian with a smirk plastered on his face. I walked straight up to him and punched him square in the face.

Then I walked over to Sam and slapped him so hard across his face that my hand started to sting but it felt so good.

I grabbed Emma by her arm and helped her up but when I saw her holding her stomach and start limping I was so mad I had another trick up my sleeve.

I told all of the guys to stay there until i came back or I will find them and beat them twice as hard as they hurt Emma. They just nodded and I smiled.

I told Emma to go to the nurses and say you feel sick and want to go home.

"Don't tell them about the guys. I got that part under control."

She said OK then hugged me and kept saying thanks over and over. I said your welcome then motioned her to go to the nurses.

Once she left I went to the room across from the bathroom which was a classroom that wasn't in use. I grabbed one of the chairs and went back to the bathroom door. But instead of going in I put the chair under the door handle so they couldn't open it.

I stood back and admired my work then left.