Chapter 9

Emma's P.O.V.

When I heard a knock on the door I shut off the TV. I was watching Pretty Little Liars. I went to the door to see Jc looking really good. He was wearing a blue button down shirt and dark colored pants.

He asked me if I was ready I said yeah. I grabbed my small pink purse. I locked the door and we left. He was driving and I looked out the window to see a part of L.A. I've never seen before. All I saw was mountains.

I was about to ask him where we were going when all of a sudden the car stopped. He unfortunately had to slam on the brakes so I went lunging forward.

He got out and ran over to my door and opened it for me. I got out and he put a blindfold over my eyes. He grabbed my arm and guided me somewhere. Then he started tickling my hips until I was on the ground laughing. When he stopped I took the blindfold off but didn't see Jc.

I was amazed when I saw a blanket spread across the beach sand. The blanket was surrounded by candle lights. I was surprised and was in aw.

He helped me up and brought me over to the blanket and I sat down. He sat down next to me and grabbed the basket beside him.

He pulled out two glass cups and 2 plates. Then in plastic containers there was Chicken Parmesan and asparagus. I was in be wilderness because that was my favorite dish.

I was about to ask him how he knew but then he told me that Jenn told him.

Then I realized that's why he asked for Jenn's address. It wasn't because he liked for. Then I felt guilty but got over it when he put some food on my plate.

***** After Eating *****

I was laying on Jc looking at the sun set. Then I felt him lift me up onto his lap. I was fiddling with my fingers when he took his finger and lifted up my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

He put his lips to mine but not harsh. It was soft and perfect. I felt lust and passion the whole time. It felt so right.

When we pulled away I looked into his eyes and saw happiness. It was amazing.

I sat in his lap for a while just thinking about tonight. I had the best time.

After a while I felt myself being moved. I saw Jc took me off his lap.

He started putting all the stuff back into the basket. After he was done he helped lifted me up and then folded the blanket and put it in the basket.

He grabbed the basket in one hand and put his arm around me with the other. I rested my head on his shoulder while we walked back to the car.

When we got there he opened the door for me. I thanked him and sat down. He shut the door and walked to the other side. After we left he turned the radio on and "Uptown Funk" came on.

I started belting out the lyrics and Jc just laughed at me. I lightly punched him in the shoulder. He pretended it hurt and stuck out his bottom lip. I then laughed at him and started singing again.

After the song ended Sam Smith came on. I turned off the radio and Jc asked why I turned it off. I told him I hated him and he pretended to be hurt. I laughed and told him I was having a great time.

When we got to my house and I turned to him and said thanks. He asked if I wanted to go on a real date. I said gladly. He pecked me on the lips and said bye. I said bye and got out.

I turned, waved bye, and walked into the house. I closed the door and walked upstairs to my room. When I got there Iayed on the bed with a huge grin on my face. This was one of the best days of my life.