Chapter 2

Emma's P.O.V.

My eyes were wide open so I could see who it was. I was struggling really hard. The person started walking done the science hall. Figured it was one of the boys. When he opened to door I saw Jc, Conner, Ricky, Sam, and Trevor. So it was Kian who got me.

Great, I realized that my 1st period teacher said that if I was late again I would get detention. Then my parents are gonna find out or maybe not. But I'll worry about this later I have them to worry about now.

When Kian let me go I was about to run out the door but he held me back. I was gonna run into a stall but one the boys were in front off every stall door. They each had a giant smirk plastered on their face. I was so scared but you'd think I would be used to it.

I went and sat in a corner with my knees up to my chest and my head in between my knees waiting for them to start. I saw a pair of shoes walk my way and grab the collar of my shirt and drag me to the middle of the circle they all made.

I saw Jc walk up to me first and grabbed my hair. He pulled me up and whispered in my ear," Sorry." I was so confused but then I felt I sharp burn across my cheek. He just slapped me!!!!! I'm not really surprised he slapped me but why say sorry and then slap me. I dropped to the ground holding my cheek.

******** 20 minutes later ********

After everyone was finished me I was left crying on the ground again. I heard Sam say that he would be out in a minute. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. Surprised my hair is still in my head. He told me to go into a stall. I did it because I didn't need anymore slapping today.

When I walked in he came in, turned around to lock the door, and then turned towards me. I was really shy so I turned my head to the side. He took his hand and pushed my chin up so I was looking him in his dark, chocolate, brown eyes. No stop you're not falling for him. He's the schools biggest player and I'm not that type of girl.

I flinched at his touch. He had a huge smile on his face. I don't know why but I blushed. He took his hands and put them on my sides. I had no idea what he was doing but next thing I knew has lips were crashed against mine. I was so shocked.

The next thing I did was I really bad mistake on my part. I kissed back. I could feel he smirked against my lips. That snapped me back to reality and I pushed him away. He still had that smirk on his face and it really annoyed me.

I started to unlock the stall door when he pushed it closed again. I still jump every time. I turned to face him and he asked me if I liked it. I looked down and blushed. When I looked up he just shook his head up and down then left. I was left stunned at what just happened. Then his words kept replaying over and over in my head. Did I like it? I looked at my phone and saw it was 9:03. I missed my 1st period. I walked out of the bathroom and started my way to 2nd period, math. It was my favorite subject.

******** Math class ********

When I walked in I sat in my normal spot, first row all the way to the right. Unfortunately, both Kian and Jc were in that class. The whole time I couldn't concentrate. I was so confused about Sam and the kiss. I jumped when our teacher Miss. Cole asked me what the answer was to number 3. Thank god I learned this yesterday and I knew the answer.

When class was over I started to leave but Kian and Jc started hammering me with questions. I walked out of class ignoring them even though I knew it was a bad choice. They came right after me and slammed me into the lockers. I got scared and just started rambling off. Then I realized it was all a lie. Oh no, when they talk to Sam I already know he will tell the truth and I'll get a worse beating. This is going to suck tomorrow.

******** End of the day ********

After my last period, English I went to my locker. I grabbed my backpack, umbrella, and jacket. I was leaving school and started walking home. Thank god it wasn't raining.

As I was turning down my street I got grabbed and turned around. Then a pair of super soft lips meet mine. I opened my eyes to see Sam and kind of relaxed. Then I heard laughing coming from behind a house. I turned to see all the boys laughing. I was confused, shocked, and stunned. Then I heard Kian say that Sam was telling the truth, that Sam did kiss me in the bathroom.

I was so embarrassed. I can't believe that the kiss at school was fake, I thought he liked it. Wait why do I care it's not like I like him, do I. I can't and I wont. He's the biggest flirt and I know he would never settle down with one girl right now. He could love me one minute then have me heart broken the next and I wont let that happen.