Chapter 11

Kian's P.O.V.

What Jc said surprised me. I never thought that would come out of his mouth.

" I knew I could never trust you guys! All you do is hurt people! You don't deserve anyone but yourselves because you'll are just jerks!

Also just to let you know I actually love Emma but all of you are just to blind to see that! Except obviously you Sam but you never said anything about stopping to bully her!

Also I only told Kian that my dad has cancer! But what makes it better is that he died!I never told you guys because I knew you you wouldn't care! You might feel guilty now but I know tomorrow you wont care! You say you will but trust me you wont!"

Jc's P.O.V.

I finally took a breath. It felt good to get this off my chest. I saw all them had there mouths hung open. It felt good to finally shock them and they totally deserved it.

Emma's P.O.V.

After our date I called Jenn and told her everything while smiling like an idiot the whole time.

I asked her how her and Calum were. She said amazing. She told me all about how he took her to a carnival and won her a giant stuffed duck.

I was so happy for her. After about an hour of talking she said she had to go because someone was at the door. I said bye and hung up.

Jenn's P.O.V.

I went to go get the door and when I opened it I saw a face I never wanted to see again.......... JACK!!

I immediately shut the door but he stuck his foot in the door and pushed it open sending me stumbling back. I was scared because after I ran out his house that one night his mom pulled into the driveway. I told her everything that happened then ran all the way to my house.

He looked so mad and I didn't know what to do. I screamed as loud as I could but he shoved his hand around my mouth. Then he slapped me and all I could do was sit there and whimper.

Then he pushed me onto the couch and I knew where this was going. Then I saw a car pull up but I couldn't do anything.

Then I heard my name being called and I realized it was Calum but apparently Jack didn't hear because he never stopped.

Then the next thing I knew Calum was jumping on Jack. I was so happy that he was there. I got up and grabbed my shirt and put it on.

Calum was literally beating up Jack and I got scared. I went to grab Calum off of Jack but Calum pushed me away and went back to punching Jack in the face.

I was in shock and ran out of the house. I ran to Emma's house since it's just a block away.

I banged on the door with tears flowing down my face from terror. She answered and I fell into the house because I was leaning on the door. I sat up and hugged my knees.

Emma sat down next to me and rubbed my back trying to calm me down. After a couple minutes my crying was just small sniffles.

I lifted my head up from my knees and told her all about what happened. She asked if I wanted to watch a funny movie. I nodded my head and she went to grab a movie.

I got up and sat on the couch. She came out of her room with Pitch Perfect and I started to feel better because that's my favorite movie.

*** Half way through the movie ***

We heard a knock at the door during my favorite part. Emma got up to go get it. When she opened the door it was Calum.

I backed away a little bit but then saw puffy red rings around his eyes. I felt a little sympathy towards him for what he had to walk in and see but yet again I was scared.

Calum's P.O.V.

After Jack passed out I dragged him into the backyard so when he woke up he wasn't in the house.

I just realized that Jenn wasn't here. Then I remembered that I pushed her and then I started crying because I hurt her.

I thought she might of gone to Emma's house so I washed the blood off my hands and then left.

While walking a was crying because I was scared that she wouldn't want to be with me anymore after what I did.

When I got to her house I wanted up to the door and saw in the window that my cheeks were red and I had red puffy eyes.

When Emma answered the door I saw Jenn on the couch.

I asked to come in but she said no. When she was going to shut the door Jenn said to let me in.

She opened the door and moved to the side. I walked in and went towards Jenn.

She backed up. Then that moment made me break down in tears.

On the ground balling my eyes out of what just happened. My own girlfriend is scared off me.

I looked up and saw her sitting next to me. I pulled her into a big hug and said sorry to many times to count.

I told her that I was so caught up in the moment and was so mad. She forgave me and I felt that I could finally breath again.

I hugged her tighter but then she said to tight.

I released my grip and smiled bigger then I ever smiled before.

Then Emma had to ruin the moment by saying awwww.

Jenn and I looked at her and then all of us laughed.