chapter IV

AUTHOR POV

Agust D grabbed jimin and pushed him on the bed, with full emphasis and violently he kissed jimin on the lips as if he were a hungry predator. Because Agust D is stronger than jimin , the younger man can do nothing but cry and sob in fear .

" s..sto..stop p..ple..please w...ha..what a..are y..you doing ? " said jimin which was hard to speak because of jimin's sobbing as he tried to get away from the person he thought was human .

" Do not try me or I'll kill you and your family ? Do you like that my doll ? " Agust D threatens the helpless boy .

When the young man heard the threat to his life and the lives of his beloved family , the young man could do nothing but surrender himself to the elder and accept what would happen to him . The elder tore the young man's clothes and examined his whole body as if he had prepared a piece of meat that he had not eaten for a long time .

" your skin is so smooth and you are so fresh my doll . " astonishment of the elder to the young man .

In what the elder is doing to the young man he has lost the strength to defend himself , the young man closes his eyes and the only thing the young man think is the safety of his beloved family .

Jimin felt an inexplicable pain in the lower back of his body due to the forcible penetration of the elder's length into him . The elder trusted his hips to young man in animalistic speed . The elder's tight grip on the young man's waist would surely leaving bruise to his skin , the elder erupts at the pleasure that the young man gives to him . The elder violently made the young man lie down and face him so he can saw the beauty of his prey and it violently penetrated his full length into the young man . The elder tightly strangled the neck of the helpless young man and cause of  young man's unconsciousness .

____________________________________

JIMIN POV

when my consciousness returned I immediately remembered the assault he had committed on me . The filth of feeling to myself that I almost prayed that I would never have woken up . I slowly sat up from my lying position when I felt pain again in my lower back , and suddenly my tears fell from my eyes when I saw the blood scattered on the bed I was lying on .

I slowly forced myself to stand up to make my way to the door and get out of this hellish place and I saw my torn clothes scattered on the floor I just wrapped myself in the blanket and I walked limping  because of the pain . I was about to reach the door when I heard someone open the door from outside .

"oh , you are already awake . "  the man said who open the door .

" please help me get out of here . "
I beg to him .

" just go to the bathroom , take a shower and get ready yourself boss is coming and you need to get ready before he arrive . " he commanded me without emotion on his face .

" help me please , im begging
you .. " I knelt begging him .

I suddenly felt pain on the left side of my cheek due to the sudden slap coming from the man .

" that's not the only thing you'll experience if you don't fix yourself immediately ." said the man with a cold voice .

Even though I could hardly walk I forced myself to get to the bathroom while crying because I couldn’t explain what I was experiencing .

As I entered the immense bathroom I immediately saw myself in the mirror . I cry caressing every left mark of the nightmare that I will never forget as long as I live . I will never forgive him .

" You are not weak jimin , you can get out of here and they will pay for what they did to you ." I said to myself while facing the mirror .

I approached the bathtub to turn on the water , I just stared at the water flowing from the tap while thinking about all that had happened to me . After filling the bathtub with cold water I slowly immersed myself in the water .
because of the cold water I felt the pain of my whole body again , but nothing could match the pain I felt in my chest .

I heard someone enter the bathroom and footsteps approaching me .

" can i join my doll ? " he asked me with a grin smile as his eyes searched my whole body .

Even before I could answer, one by one he removed the button of his shirt and when he unbuckle his belt , I quickly stood up .

" please stay away from me , I do not want anymore , just kill me please .. " I said tremblingly in fear of what he might do to me again .

He slowly sat down in the bathtub and he motioned for me to sit down again in the bathtub near him .

" don't hurry my doll we will get there. but before I kill you , I will kill your parents right in front of you . " my whole body stiffened in my stance because of what he said .

" just kill me , I'm begging you not my family , I don't know what you need from me but please if you need anything from me , just don't touch my family . " I said while crying .

" you will stay in this mansion as long as I want . you have no other use in my life but to give me the pleasure I need , is that clear ? "
He sternly said .

" f...fi..fine , b...bu..but promise me you won't touch my family ." I stuttered because of sobbing and was also carried by the weight I felt in my chest because of I surrender myself to a demon .

" now sit down , my doll and don't make me mad , im tired of your drama since you come here . "
He restrained me .

We were facing each other when I sat down, but he changed my position when my back was facing him and I could feel his length rubbing against the lower part of my back .

" good boy , my doll .. you should always be like that , obedient .. we won't have a problem , if you are always like that . " he start to kiss my neck again and trailing all the mark he make .

" you are only mine and no one else will own you jimin remember that , even your dead body . " one his hand caresses between my two thighs , while the other hand grips my hair tightly . It all ended up taking advantage of me again. he didn’t stop until he got the pleasure he was looking for .

____________________________________

why do i feel bad that i make yoongi's character so bad 😁😅✌️
don't be mad at me guys , this is just fanfic , I'm really violent person hahaha .. it took me 6 hours to finish this chapter  ..

I am so thankful to the people who patiently read this and to the people who voted. i really love you. to those who have comments thank you too, you give me all the inspiration so that I can continue this story. please don't leave me on the air. please always be safe and borahae 💜💜