Chapter VII

AUTHORS POV

Since yoongi found out that he was going to be a father , he couldn't help but worry about the young man , especially the doctor instructed him to avoid the stress that would affect the young man's pregnancy . While the group was in the middle of a serious discussion for their plan on how to defeat the exo gangv, yoongi thought of a way to make the young man happy .

" RM , you mentioned to me before that jimin has a bestfriend , didn't you ? " yoongi suddenly asked the man next to him , which surprised everyone in the meeting room because yoongi was referring to something else .

" Yes ... based on my background check on him , there is . His name is taehyung 26 years old , they have been friends since childhood because their parents are also close friends . " RM replied to him .

" Bring him here to the mansion . "
yoongi's sudden order to RM .

" When ? " RM asked , even if he wanted to ask why , he chose to keep the question to himself rather than interfere with his boss's decision .

" Now . " yoongi said .

" Boss what do you want his condition , dead , alive or dying ?" RM asked with a grin on his lips .

" I need him alive and you have nothing else to do with him ." yoongi replied to RM who surprised everyone .

RM and yoongi ended their conversation in front of the crowd who were quietly listening to the two of them . Jhope's face shows surprise and anger at what his friend order to RM . He feels there is something wrong with his friend's decision and behavior .

Jhope can't help but worry for his friend because when his friend brings the toy to the mansion and after using it he will kill it immediately after using or else he will give it to his people and also kill it after they used . For Jhope and yoongi , they call toys the people they use to vent their anger and stress . They play differently with their toys , Jhope loses his stress when he kills or tortures people , unlike yoongi .. hardcore sex is his stress reliever .

____________________________________

TAEHYUNGS POV

Since jimin disappeared the night he came home from his pastry shop , i haven't stopped looking for him . I hired investigators to find him immediately but a few weeks later we still had no news about him . Until I resigned from my job so that I could focus on finding him . I'm so worried and I miss my bestfriend .

" Hello officer , sir do you have any news ? " I asked investigator on the phone .

" Mr. Kim we are doing everything we can to find your friend , we will let you know immediately whatever information we get that can lead to where your friend is . " the investigator answered me .

" Thank you very much , let me know immediately any information you get . " I said .

" You can count on it , Mr.Kim . " complacent answer of the investigator to me .

I felt my stomach growl , the last thing I ate was ramyeon in the morning and now it's past midnight . I'll just order delivery food because I'm tired of going out . But a few minutes after I ordered , someone rang the doorbell at my apartment door .

" Thank god i'm really hungry ." I hurried to the door to get the food .

" Ohh hi , thank you , this is the tip for your excellent service . " I said to the delivery boy as I handed him my tip .

" You are the tip I want ." the delivery boy said to me , I backed away in fear because he was about to approach me .

" W...wh...who are you ? what do you need from me ? Get away from me ! don't come near , I will shout I will ask for help from the neighbors ." I threatened the delivery boy .