Chapter IX

JIMINS POV

I woke up late at night because I felt hungry and I really wanted to eat something . But I was embarrassed to call jin hyung and ask if there was any more food in the kitchen . I also don't want to go down to the kitchen to get food because I'm lazy . But I want to eat , I can’t understand how I feel like I’m in tears because of the eagerness to eat . I remember taehyung , maybe he can help me find food . But the problem is , all I know is we're on the same floor, but I don't know where his exact room is . I didn’t realize that tears were already flowing in my eyes . I was distracted by the noise coming from the door , someone opening the door. I pretended to be asleep .
As I closed my eyes , I heard someones footsteps approaching me .

" I know you're awake , why are you crying ? " I slowly opened my eyes to peek at the person asking me .

" Maybe you're not deaf ? did you hear me ? I don't want to repeat what I'm saying ." annoyed yoongi said while standing next to the bed .

" I'm hungry ." I replied with tears welling up in my eyes .

" Are you crying because you're just hungry jimin ???? " he sarcastically asked me which made me even more upset and I started to cry .

" Just leave me , will you ? you only make me feel worse . I'm just hungry ??! YES . " I almost shouted back at him .

He suddenly became silent at what was said and I behaved towards him .

" What do you want ? " he asked .
I was just looking at him . I'm confused by how he behaves now .

" You don't care , just leave  please ? " I said seriously without even looking at him .

" I'm not leaving until you say what you want . " he answered emphatically .

" Fine , i want bacon with strawberries and peanut butter . " I was embarrassed to answer , I felt my cheeks blush .

" That's all ? " he asked me .

" I would have liked the strawberry without the seeds . thank you ." I added , I want to laugh but I'm holding back because I'm afraid yoongi will get angry because he might hurt me . But I really don’t like strawberries with seeds . He walked out of the room without saying goodbye at all .

____________________________________

RM'S POV

" sweetheart , i miss your precious ass . " I said to my dearest jin who was biting his lip and his fucking  body looked so hot in his lingerie .

 " I said to my dearest jin who was biting his lip and his fucking  body looked so hot in his lingerie

jin's lingerie

" Don't tempt me baby , you'll regret it . Come closer to daddy . " I threaten with tenderness to him .

" daddy ? what if i don't want to come ? will you punish me ?? " jin asked which made all my nerves even more angry even my member . I know the reason why jin wants to tempt me and make me angry , jin loves hard core sex . He loves punishment .

I opened the drawer of the side table next to our bed to pick up the handcuffs and blind fold . I approached Jin and I grabbed his hair from his back .

" Is this what you want , my slut ? "
i said to him while i still pulling his hair from behind .

We were already in the middle of our body heat when there was a loud knock on the door of our room that the door was about to collapse .

" i pray for whoever is outside that door . " jin said while giggling .

I hurriedly walked to the door while holding the gun , because the man at the door had only one fate , his own grave . But when I opened the door and I aimed a gun at his head my eyes widened when I recognized him and I immediately put my gun down .

" Bo...boss ? " i ask stuttering .

" Get dressed we're going somewhere . " he hurriedly commanded me .

" wait a second boss . " I hurried back into the room to get dressed and say goodbye to jin .

We were already in the car when I asked him where we were going .

" Boss , where are we going ? "
I ask .

" We will be looking for seedless strawberries , peanut butter and bacon . " he replied .

" Seriously ? strawberries without seeds ? where in the world can we find that , boss ? I am amused to ask him .

" I do not know either . " he answered me as if he didn’t care where we could find a seedless strawberry .

" Your taste is weird boss ." I teased him .

" Not me , it's jimin . " I suddenly stepped on the brake because of his answer .

" H-he ? " I asked because I was amazed because my fearless boss would just be ordered by jimin to look for seedless strawberries ? will the world come to an end ?

" I think jimin start to crave because of his pregnancy . " he explained .

" How did you know ? " I asked as I parked the car .

" I searched about pregnancy . " he replied and he got out of the car .

____________________________________

EFFORT ??!!
CONCERN ??!!
😉🤫😁