Chapter VIII

JHOPE POV

I don't understand but these days I don't like yoongi's decisions . I've known yoongi for a long time , he can't hide from me that he has a strange feeling for that jimin . He may one day be an obstacle to our plans . I can't help but feel stressed , fortunately I have a playmate now . Jin was caught a traitor in the group who came from the exo gang . This traitor is very unlucky because I will also release all my annoyance to jimin with him .

" What do you think is a good gift to send to your boss ? To let him know that we caught the rat he sent ? " I asked the spy we caught in our group .

" Have mercy on me jhope I don't know what you're saying ." he begged .

" Have mercy ? " I asked and at the same time stabbed the dagger I was holding in his thigh .

" A ... ahhhh .... !!!! , jhope please . " he begged again .

" What did you say again ? " I asked again and pulled out the dagger .

" Nevermind , let's just play . " I walked to where my babies were hiding .

I opened the large cabinet , next to where the traitorous man sat . The man's eyes widened when he saw me open the cabinet door . You can see inside the cabinet are my adorable babies . Different types of Daggers , different size of chainsaw , hammers , torch , different surgical scalpel , thread and needles for surgical and much more .

" Ohh .. How are my babies ? , We have a playmate today . Who wants to play ? " I asked my babies whom I loved dearly . They are my happiness .

" j..jh...jhope .. w..wh..what will you do to me ? have mercy , I will tell you everything . " He stutters begging in fear as he stares at my babies .

" I don't need any information from you . Because everything you say is we all already know . All I need is a playmate , ok ? "

" ahH ! come here my dear , you're the one daddy will play with
now . " I chose my favorite electric chainsaw .

I turned on the electric chainsaw I was holding . I listened as I closed my eyes and smiled at the furious sound of the chainsaw like a song in my ear .

" j...j....jhope stop pl...please " he cried pleading .

" say pleeeaaaasssseeeee ..... ! " the fun to feel as I cut his whole leg . The man did nothing but scream as I cut his leg and his blood splattered all over my face and body .

" Seems like something is wrong ? "
I said while shaking my head and my lips were pouty like a child .

I turn off the electric chainsaw I was holding and returned to its place.

" ahhhhh , come here baby fix what your brother did . " I took a set of surgical needles and thread .

while I was sewing his leg that I cut , he died .

" Put him in a nice box and send it to the exo gang . Clean the playroom and my babies right away , I don't want to see even the slightest trace of the dirty blood of that traitor . " I told my people who were on guard outside my playroom . I went up to my room when I met RM .

" Looks like you just finished playing ? " RM asked with a smirk .

" where is yoongi ? " I asked him .

" In his office . " He answered but I walked past him with my serious face .

" Stop stressing yourself jhope you can't blame yoongi for worrying about jimin , He's carrying yoongi's child . " RM added .

I stopped walking at what RM said , as if my whole body stiffened in shock .

" Mind your own business , RM ." even though I was surprised by what RM said I still acted as if I didn't care what he said .

" Say that to yourself . " he replied with a smirk and he walked away from me .

When I got to my room I went straight to the bathroom to clean the blood that was spread all over my body and face . After I got dressed , I went straight to yoongi's office , so that he could explain everything to me .

I went straight into yoongi's office and sat in front of him .

" Let's talk my friend . " I calmly said to yoongi .

" say what you want to say , i'm busy hoseok . " he sternly said .

" So you're going to be a father ? " I asked him . He stopped what he was doing and looked at me .

" will there be a problem ? " he asked .

" so far nothing . " I smiled in response to him .

" Only the child is all I care about , nothing else ." he clarified to me .

" I just hope it doesn't change , I know you yoongi , don't make a decision that will give you a headache and ruin you . You will have a weakness that they can use to bring you down . Remember what I said my friend . " I told him and I got up to leave his office .

____________________________________

what do you think of our sunshine ? will he be a big storm in our yoonmin ? 😁🤭🤫✌️

sorry for this boring chapter , i hope i can make it better next time 😟 ..

keep safe guys 🥰💜🙏 ..

감사합니다 , 여러분 보라해 !! 💜🥰

( thank you , everyone i purple you !! 💜🥰 )