Chapter V

JIMIN POV

After 3 weeks of repeatedly raping me , I felt that I was slowly weakening and losing my self-esteem . I'm used to waking up that he's no longer beside me , after he does what he wants to do to me , he doesn't stay by my side for long , we don't talk .  Someone is delivering food to me here in the room but I don't even know his name . I tried to run away a few times but they always caught me . I was losing hope of getting out of this place .

Someone is opening the door from outside the room , I know that the man who always brings my food is the only one at the door , but I was wrong because the one who entered the door was the man i met on the stairs who I admired for its perfection face .

" hey . " he greeted me .

" why you here ? , are you looking for a punching bag ? or someone who can vent your anger ? just give me a few minutes , so i can just prepare myself first so that you can be satisfied . " I asked the man with a laugh as if I was losing my mind .

" woah .. you're serious my dear, is it bad to say hello to you ? he sarcastically replied to me .
" bambam bring the queen's food inside " he added .

And the man came in with a food trolley full of food that looked like the queen was really going to eat because of its presentation .

" I'm here for your food I cooked it all , and I also want to see you if you're still alive , don't worry because I didn't put any poison there , our majesty " he added with a teasing sound .

I still don't answer him and I don't even act in my position . I know they are just the same color here , black and evil . I also don't understand why she considers me a queen ? .

" You seem to have become mute ? I'm just wasting time here , bam let's go . " they were about to leave, when I spoke .

" Help me . " I said almost in a whisper .

" if i were you jimin forget your old world and accept your new world . no matter what you do , you will never get out of our world , it looks like yoongi hasn't introduced himself to you yet because you have no idea at all about the world that was brought to you . " he explained .

" whatever world you say, I have no plans to stay here " I reject his advice .

As I slowly walked closer to the man I was talking to and turned my gaze to the food he had prepared for me , I noticed a steak knife next to the plate and I immediately took it and pointed at the two of them.

" do you think you can scare us with that knife ? " calm question of the man at me .

The man came even closer to where I was standing and pointed to his chest where the heart was .

" Do it , here . The question is can you do ? " he pointed to me where I would stab him with a grin on his lips .

I trembled with rage . I am so weak , I am a coward . I let go of the knife I was holding and fell to my knees crying . As I cried my vision gradually darkened and I lost consciousness .

____________________________________

AGUST D POV

We were in the middle of a meeting when someone called in my phone .

" what's the problem jin hyung ? "
I asked .

" your queen didn't eat again, I accompanied bambam earlier to deliver his food that I COOKED !! , take note !! I COOKED !!! he was the only one who refused to eat what I COOKED !!! . " jin's loud voice on the other phone line was furious .

" after this meeting I will go to him ." I said .

" he is unconscious . " jin added .

jin said everything that happened before jimin fainted . I hung up jin, and I immediately ended my meeting . I don’t know what it is I feel nervous and anxious ? .

" Is there anything more important in our operation and even though our meeting is not over, you ended it immediately ? " I didn't notice that jhope was still at the other end of the meeting table .

" I just need pleasure first , to relieve stress . " I lied .

" it's only now that it seems to have happened in the whole history that Agust D had a toy that lasted ? is he that good ? " jhope asked with doubt .

" I think you're interfering too much my friend . " I avoid his question .

" just a little advice my friend , don't do anything that will make you fall . " he advised me .

I went out of the meeting room and going upstairs to go to my room I saw jimin asleep , I stared at his beauty . I just noticed that he looks like an angel . but suddenly he spoke asleep and frowned , he looked like he was having a nightmare .

" n...no , s..st...stop !! " he shouted .

" jimin , wake up . " I shake him .

When jimin woke up and he saw me he immediately pulled away and walked away from me, he pulled the blanket of the bed to cover his body .

" g..go away , please i don't want to !! " trembling he shouted at me .

" you're having a nightmare I won't do anything to you . " I assure him .

" don't come near . " jimin said .

" ok , go back to sleep . I will come out again . " I stood up as I sat on the side of the bed and before I went out the door I looked at jimin again, and I finally left the room .

I went to another room. I went straight to the balcony and got whiskey on the table while gazing at the night sky , I'm confused with myself, why do I feel concern for him?

" Agust D was fearless and emotionless ."  I clarify to myself .

____________________________________

Are you bored with what will happen to yoonmin ?? are you wondering why pure drama? don't worry, the next chapter is still a drama hahahahah .. let's take it easy for exciting ..🤭🤫😉

I'm diligent to update because my boss isn't here yet, she's still in travel, because when my boss comes back, I'm pretty busy, I'll be slow to update guys 🥺😭 , don't leave me 🥺😭 ..

2 more months before she comes back hehehe 🤭😉😁.