Chapter XII

YOONGI'S POV

We were in the meeting room when I heard a commotion and shouting outside .

" RM you check who is outside . "

As soon as RM opened the door shamelessly IU came in who approached me .

Ji-eun

a.k.a IU
( fuck buddy of yoongi / also member of yoongi's mafia )

" Hi daddy !! do you miss me ? " and she sat on my lap and hugging me  .

" Where have you been , baby ? " and I kissed her as if very hungry and eager for her .

" I think you miss me , stop this shitty meeting and lets go to your room . " she flirts with me .

" No , baby . Wait me outside " I stood up and I slapped her ass .

" Fine daddy , be fast please . " she said biting her lip .

" Jhope you take care of the upcoming weapons . RM monitor all transactions . Meeting dismissed . " I walked out of the meeting room . When I came out of the mansion I saw IU eating lollipop waiting outside leaning on my Black Bugatti La Voiture Noire .

 When I came out of the mansion I saw IU eating lollipop waiting outside leaning on my Black Bugatti La Voiture Noire

" daddy , who will drive ? " she asked me as she licked her lollipop seductively .

" Me . " i answered sternly .

" Fine , but i'm the one who will drive you crazy later . " she hurried into the car .

I took IU to one of my penthouses. And as soon as we entered the door I pinned her hands on the wall and I kissed her so hard that my lips and hers were almost bleeding .

I tapped the side of her side leg she jumped on me . As the kiss between the two of us heated up and I carried her with her legs wrapped around me , and when we entered the room I threw her on the bed .