Chapter 2.

── ・ 。゚☆: *

          ── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

        The man, whose identity still eluded Alora, found their hiding spot after BB-8 rolled over Finn's foot causing him to yelp in pain.

"Where are the others?"

"It's just us" finn emphasized putting his hands up in the air defensively surrendering, as the rest of the group slowly climbed out of the pit.

the wookie eyed them up and down before letting out a deep, guttural growl. *Liars*

"No it's true we're the only ones on board!" Alora explained to the wookie emerging from the shadows, shifting from the background to the fore, where the harsh light illuminated her features. Her emergence appeared to pique the interest of both the man and the Wookiee, the latter holding her gaze.

The man studied her, a mix of curiosity and familiarity flickering in his eyes. Alora, for some reason felt familiar to him, but the endearing recognition eluded him.

Poe eyed the girl with confusion. "You can understand that thing?" Few could comprehend the intricacies of Wookiee speech—certainly not scavenger girls from Jakku.

"And that thing," the old man cautioned, jerking a thumb at the Wookiee, "can understand you too. So watch it."

Poe looked up feeling the Wookiee's intense gaze on him. In an uncharacteristic move, he offered the Wookiee a nervous smile before hastily withdrawing his attention, his face flushed with the unmistakable tint of embarrassment.

"Where did you get this ship" the old man inquired still staring at the girl curiously.

"Nimma outpost" Finn replied

"Jakku?" He raised an eyebrow, perplexed. "That junkyard?" The old man turned to the Wookiee and shook his head "How'd you guys manage to get it?"

"We stole it, from unkar plutt" alora
stated with a nonchalance, as if such acts were just another day in Jakku.

"Who stole it from me!" A wry grin tugged at the corners of his mouth, his face alive with pride. "you can tell unkar that Han Solo just stole back the millennium falcon for good"

"This is the millennium falcon?" Poe said in a rather giddy voice. For the first time since they'd met, alora noticed that Poe's cool guy demeanor deserted him, replaced by genuine, boyish enthusiasm at the prospect of piloting such a storied vessel. "You're Han Solo"

"I used to be" Han shot back

Alora mulled it over, her brain working fast to piece the puzzle together. "Han Solo?" she mused quietly aloud to herself. the familiarity of the name was a nagging itch at the back of her mind. She remembered the story's people would tell of the rebellion on jakku. But she had always believed them to be just that, stories. The more she tried to remember the more hazy her brain felt. something urged her that there was more to uncover as a females voice could be heard calling the name in the back of her mind. "Like the Rebellion General?"