Chapter 10.

── ・ 。゚☆: *

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Alora and Finn stood before the man they just witnessed kill han. their eyes fixed on him with a mix of horror and trepidation. As they took a simultaneous step forward, their ragged breathing betrayed their fear, a fear that had nothing to do with the icy cold and snowflakes swirling around them, but everything to do with the brutality they had just witnessed.

"You're a monster!" Alora spat out, her voice trembling with fury, the words bursting forth from her lips, releasing a torrent of pent-up rage.

"You know it took me a minute but it finally dawned on me"  Kylo declared, his voice dripping with menace as he paced a circle around Alora and Finn. "Earlier, when I claimed to have no recollection of you, I was blind - blinded by the power of the Force, which shielded me from the truth. But now, my eyes are open, and I see you clearly. I made a grave error in sparing you last time, Skywalker, but I assure you, I won't repeat that mistake."

Alora's eyes widened in stunned horror as her heart plummeted, her expression transforming from fiery anger to utter bewilderment. She shook her head, as if trying to rid herself of the shock, and whispered, "What did you just call me?" - her voice trembling with uncertainty.

"That's right, you can't remember... well then let me illuminate things for you cousin" Kylo sneered, his face twisted into a malevolent grin as he halted before Alora. "you didn't think you could just use the force so easily with little to no training did you? Oh no, you see, you've been trained since the day you could walk. But I mean what else would you expect from the daughter of Luke Skywalker"

"You're lying" Alora protested, her mind reeling in disbelief. If she truly was the daughter of Luke Skywalker, she wouldn't have been abandoned on Jakku for seven long years. She Wouldn't have spent countless nights lying awake, tears streaming down her face, pleading for him to come and find her. The pain and longing she had endured couldn't be reconciled with the idea of being a Skywalker. It was impossible... or was it? A glimmer of doubt crept into her thoughts, threatening to upend everything she thought she knew about herself.

"Why would I lie Alora?"

A part of her clung to the hope that Kylo's words were false, that her parents were still out there, scouring the galaxy for her, and that she didn't spend seven long years waiting for a man that would never come.

"It doesn't matter" kylo snapped, his patience wearing thin. "nothing can stop me now" With a swift, ruthless motion, he raised his hand, unleashing a blast of Force energy that sent Alora crashing into a nearby tree, her body crumpling to the ground as she lost consciousness.

"Alora!" Finn shouted, sprinting to her side in a panic. He gently lifted her head, cradling it in his hands as he desperately tried to shake her up. "No, no, no, Alora, please!" he begged, his voice trembling with fear and urgency as he pleaded with her to wake up.