Magic mishap

How did this even happen? All Blitzø had been doing was holding onto the book while doing his work and making some comments about wishing the work amount was smaller. Instead of the workload shrinking, Blitzø himself turned small. His eyes were wide and he quickly pulled one of his various handkerchiefs onto his naked form.

"LOOOOOONAAA!" he screamed loudly.

Loona quickly burst through the door of his office after hearing the startled cry. Seeing her adoptive father as a little tiny imp was, at first, a shock. After a few moments, she burst out laughing.

"Wh-what the fuck h-happened!?" she laughed, holding her stomach.

Blitzø huffed and turned away. He was definitely not in a good mood, but it didn't keep her from laughing her ass off. Of course it didn't. Loona always laughed at him.

"Loona, enough laughter, this is serious!"

Moxxie and Millie soon peeked into the room, their eyes wide in consternation and awe. The female imp dashed over, kneeling by the desk with sparkles in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh, Blitzø, you're so cute!" she squealed. Moxxie quickly stopped her from squeezing their small boss to death.

"Millie, come on!" he quietly huffed, "don't squeeze him to death!"

Blitzø quickly backed up, squeaking when Loona picked him up and set him on her shoulder. This movement only worried Moxxie further. The hellhound rolled her eyes and gently tickled Blitzø's feet, getting giggles from him.

"He's fine, stop getting your panties in a bunch, worry wart."

"Y-yeah, Moxxie!" Blitzø giggled. Moxxie quietly sighed at the father-daughter duo.

"Well, we have a job to do, so we can't bring you with, sir. There's only one choice..."

————————————————————————

"Don't you worry, I shall take wonderful care of your impish boss~" Stolas hooted happily as he waved the three off, Blitzø sitting in his other hand.

"Don't you dare leave me here the entire time!" he yelled. Stolas turned his head to look at his tiny imp lover, noticing a light blush on his cheeks.

"Hoot hoot, you are so cute, my little Blitzy~"

Stolas wandered inside to his private quarters with Blitzø in hand, gently tickling hit little feet after hearing he was ticklish. Hearing the cute little giggles from his lover made his heart flutter in his chest.

Inside his quarters, almost everything looked the same. The only difference was the tiny doll house on the table beside his bed. It looked to be a two-story home with a front room, living room, game room, dining room, bathroom, and bedroom.

"I've had my servants prepare some tiny furniture for you, along with tiny utensils and cups. I do hope the iced coffee is to your liking," he spoke softly, smiling at his beloved.

Blitzø hopped down when placed beside the table and wandered inside, picking up the small cup of iced coffee he saw. It felt pleasantly cool to the touch, and even the taste was wonderful when he took a sip. Somehow, being small was rather fortunate right now.

"Mmm...it's really...g-good. Stolas, what the fuck are you doing?" he questioned in a huff. Spoke too soon about being fortunate. Stolas smiled sheepishly, his phone in hand as he took several pictures of the tiny imp.

"You're just so cute, Blitzy, I couldn't help myself~" he cooed happily. "Now then, you should take a bath. I won't take my eyes off of you to make sure you remain safe."

Blitzø quietly groaned, running a hand over his face. "S-Stolas, you don't need to do that. Especially with your phone out."

"Aww, is my little imp being shy~? I remember every inch of your gorgeous body vividly~" Blitzø shivered shyly, feeling one of his fingers gently push his tiny shirt up past his chest.

"F-fine, you can watch...but no phone!" he grumbled.

Stolas reluctantly agreed and put his phone away, making sure to watch his beloved imp closely. After all, he didn't want him to get hurt~