Devil's Snare

This was a request by @Forced2MakeAccount as a sequel sort of thing to "Insomnia". Angst train, coming through! With little fluffiness around the end, so hope you all enjoy! Again, art is not mine.
I had so many songs I used for inspiration on this one.  Literally.  "Sweet Child" from "The Little Mermaid" the broadway musical, "Guardian Battle" from "Zelda; Breath of the Wild", and "Sarada's Heartbreak" from "Boruto".  Knowing the Zelda fanbase like I do, they'd have flashbacks with that song.  So I'll leave it up to you guys if you listen to these or not on your own time.  But I will put a link to "Sweet Child" due to how well it fits.
—————————————————————
Ozzie's had taken it's toll.  Everything had gone wrong.

Millie and Moxxie hated him.

Loona left him alone.

Stolas tried to talk, and he pushed him away.

He couldn't do it.  Talking would've most definitely led to fucking, and the poor imp couldn't handle being a toy that night.

The apartment had been too lonely for Blitzø's tastes, so he had left to wander the streets of Imp City.  Stars sparkled all across the sky, the pentagram moon waxing in the shape of a beautiful crescent.

Blitzø looked down to the red grass beneath his feet, heart aching painfully in his chest.  The moon brought about too many memories he had no desire to mull over.  Memories of Stolas, their rendezvous, the "passionate fornication", the time they created wax figurines...

"Fuuuuuck.  Stop thinking about him.  All he wants is your dick in his bird puss," the imp groaned to himself.  He sat down on the black metal bench with a heavy sigh.

The wind gently blew through the tree leaves around him and made the grass look like it was waving at him.  Winter was coming, he could feel it in the occasional bitter breeze that blew by.  See it in the red and orange leaves in air and on ground.  Smell it in the crisp air, pumpkin spice wafting up his nostrils.  It smelled close to him, but there was no one else around this late at night...or so he thought.

Leaves crunched under the familiar clack of black high-heeled boots.  His spines stiffened and a low growl emanated in the back of his throat.

"Fuck off, Valentino, I'm not in the mood," he sneered.  The cold, sensual voice hummed close to his ear.  A gloved, expert hand gently fiddled with the spines on the imp's back.

"Did princey send you away, growing tired of you at last~?"

Blitzø pulled away from the shiver-inducing touches and stood, turning to face the overlord beside him.  Valentino's normal coat had been exchanged for a deep burgundy one.  Fluffy on the inside and out.  His black gloves made of leather shined in the moonlight, as did the leather boots when they were revealed.  His pimp hat had been fitted with a black veil to keep the snow and rain out of his face.  The thing that remained the same were the heart-shaped shades over his ruby hues.  Those very hues that once had him captivated.  Nothing like the cerise-rose hues he grew to love of the prince.

Valentino took a step forward, which practically put Blitzø face-to-dick with the overlord.  The moth had seen the little imp at his lowest and his highest points, learned when he could manipulate and what to use against him.

"Babe, I'm not here to fight.  I'm just here to be of assistance, for old times sake~"

The spines on the shorter male's back seemed to relax, but only by a fraction.  "Assistance?  The fuck do you mean?  You never wanted anything to do with helping back when I was trying to start up my fucking business!  Now you think you can—"

A claw was gently placed over Blitzø's mouth, gentle shushing sounds following it.  Valentino knelt down to be nearly the same height as the imp, though was still a foot or so taller.

"Come on, sweetie, I know I was bad back then, but I'm truly a changed man.  Let me take you home and clean you up," he whispered.  That deep, alluring voice was hard to resist.  So tempting, like that of a siren's song.

Blitzø nearly took the offered hand in front of him.  Suddenly, a force picked him up and spun him around, facing away from Valentino.  All he could pick up on were the sparkles on the inner pink lining of a cape.  His eyes shot open.  "Stolas!?"

"Shh, Blitzø.  I have a matter to attend to first," he gently voiced, then turned to Valentino.  "You've already hurt him once, I will not allow you to hurt my beloved a second time!"

Valentino barked out a laugh as he stood, taking steps forward for each one Stolas took back, up until the prince's back was against a tree.  All four arms enshrouded the avian demon, making certain he was pinned.

"I wasn't the one that hurt him at Ozzie's, was I~?" the moth purred.  He began vibrating in delight upon seeing the distressed look on the owl's features and the visibility of his pinprick pupils.

"I—" he inhaled sharply, his heart rate spiking.  "I wasn't ashamed of my relationship with Blitzø.  I hid my face because of my own shame...Via.  Oh, my darling Via, she must be terrified that I would abandon her.  But I wouldn't.  I-I..." Stolas was near his breaking point, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.  Seeing this spurred Blitzø into action.

He hopped down, kicked Valentino between the legs as hard as he could, and picked Stolas up.  As fast as his short legs could carry him, the imp ran towards his apartment.

Valentino growled as he stood and ran after them.  His manhood throbbed in agony from the steel-toed boot, and he had every intention of making the imp suck it off as payback.  The overlord drew out his holy pistol, taking a shot at the two.

Stolas hooted in shock upon seeing what type of bullet it was as it zoomed past their heads.  "B-Blitzø!  Those are holy bullets!  He has a holy weapon!"

"Shit!  Fuck, okay, hang on!" exclaimed the imp.  He took a hard right into a rather narrow and short alleyway.  His legs were beginning to protest, but he kept pushing himself forward.  He yelped when one of the bullets grazed his arm.  With his goal in sight, he made a final push and quickly slid into the tiny opening between buildings, smacking his horns on the sides rather painfully.

Once out, he stood and took a sharp turn left, dashing into the apartment building he lived in.  Once the door shut, he heard the muffled shout of anger from Valentino, soon breathing a sigh of relief.

The Goetia prince slid out of Blitzø's arms to sit on the floor and began inspecting the injury on his beloved imp's right shoulder.  Thankfully, he had memorized a spell to heal small injuries from holy weapons, and began to recite it.  Once healed, Blitzø pulled the unsuspecting prince into his chest, earning a shocked hoot.

"Why did you come back?  He could've killed you," the imp whispered.  The avian simply smiled, pulling away to gaze up into Blitzø's scarlet hues.

"Because I love and care for you."

The lesser demon gazed into the prince's cerise-rose hues, looking for some sort of telltale sign that he could be lying.  When he found none, tears pooled in his eyes and trailed down his cheeks.

"Fuckin' birdbrain...ditto," he laughed as they embraced one another, relief and comfortable silence washing over them.