Father/daughter day out

Again, the art is not mine.  A big thanks to @Storiiy for this request!  Your requests are always so fun and cute!  Weirdly enough, a Zelda song for a sunny island inspired me for this one, which is why I got it out so quickly.
——————————————————————————
Snow was falling in the world of the living.  It was freezing cold and a terrible place for everyone to be at that point, but the girls had wanted to play in the snow like they had a few times before.  This time, the fathers came along with them to watch, though Blitzø was immediately regretting it.

He had no feathers, no magic, and hardly any fitting winter clothes.  At the very least, he had a scarf, a sweater, and pair of sweat pants.  But that was it.  He didn't even have a proper coat.

"Blitzy, do you need more on you?" Stolas questioned softly.  He was ready to give up his hat, gloves, and coat for his beloved popsicle imp.

"I-I'd just like some m-magic spell t-to warm me up," he responded through chattering teeth, "p-p-please."

Stolas could do better than that.  Rather than create a spell, he pulled Blitzø onto his lap and wrapped his puffy coat around them both, allowing the assassin to sink his face into his fluffy chest.  He looked so adorable whenever he did so, and seeing his tail form a heart made it that much cuter.

"Is this better~?" hooted the owl demon, only earning a nod from his shivering little imp.

Stolas looked back up to where the girls were happily making a snowman.  The sleds laid forgotten beside them, looking a bit tempting to the avian.  He had never played in the snow before, or ridden on a sled.  Would it be bad if he requested they ride on the sled somewhere?  Possibly.  Would getting a nice warm coat and hat for Blitzø convince the imp to play?  It wad worth a shot.

"Blitzy...could we also play in the snow?  I can quickly open a portal and grab a few extra clothing articles for you to remain warm in," he suggested happily.  His heart raced in his chest, waiting for the response that would determine if he could finally play in this wonderful white fluff.

"Well, it does look kinda fun.  Why not?" Blitzø hummed as he peeked up at the bird.  His gaze softened and a smile appeared on his face when seeing the heart-shaped pupils and could feel the excited bouncing coming from his fluffy lover.  Damn, that just made him cuter than before.

Stolas quickly created the portal, reaching his arm through to grab what would be needed.  He pulled out a pair of black and red striped mittens, black earmuffs, a puffy red coat with fluffy insides, and an extra mitten for the end of his tail.  Once Blitzø had everything on, the avian cooed happily.

"You look like a marshmallow," he giggled happily.  Blitzø rolled his eyes, hiding his smile in his scarf.

The two fathers happily wandered over to their daughters.  It looked like they were just about done with their army of snowmen, each one holding what looked like a snow gun or knife.  No one ever said Octavia wasn't influenced by Loona or Blitzø sometimes on their trips.

Upon learning the two men were going to use one of the sleds, the girls cheered and decided to join them on the second one.  Octavia was in front of Loona, who held her protectively, while Blitzø was in front of Stolas.

"Meet you down at the bottom!" Loona called as she pushed the sled forward happily.

Blitzø clutched onto Stolas's legs like there was no tomorrow.  It was so high and they were sure to go speeding down this steep hill.  He was gonna die for sure!

Stolas kissed the imp's head to calm him down.  Once seeing he was a bit calmer, he pushed them forward and quickly wrapped his arms around his lover.  Stolas was having the time of his life, but Blitzø was screaming and gripping the avian's arms tightly.  Soon enough, his screams of fright turned to ones of joy between his laughs.

"This is awesome!" he happily giggled.  Near the bottom, they hit a rather large bump in the snow, sending them flying off of the sled and crashing into the icy lake.

Blitzø did everything in his power to keep Stolas safe, groaning when the owl landed on his back after he had landed face first against the ice.  Thankfully, the avian was too light to break any of his bones.  He slowly turned onto his back after Stolas pushed himself up in worry.

"Blitzy!  Are you alright!?" he exclaimed, searching for any injuries.  Blitzø merely giggled softly.

"That was kinda fun," he chuckled.  Stolas sighed in relief.  That relief, however, was short-lived.  The ice cracked and gave way, sending the two demons into the frigid water.

The daughters rushed over and fished their fathers out, Octavia quickly making a portal to take them back home.  Though their day of fun ended with two sick fathers, the men could at least cuddle in their shared bed while their girls cared for them.