Insomnia

This request is for @GabbyAfton13 it turned out a lot different than what I originally had planned for this, but I hope it's still passable.  This was originally gonna be smut, but my brain has been stuck on angsty fluff, so have this angsty fluff party!
—————————————————————————
"I'm out at Tex's party tonight, don't wait up."

Out at a party. Loona seemed to always be out lately, leaving Blitzø to his own devices. Currently, he was at the porn studios to grab a drink and watch the dancers, hoping that would make him tired enough to finally sleep. Though the dances looked exhausting to him, it didn't help with his need to sleep.

Angel Dust was up on the stage doing his routine pole dance, Valentino beside him after coming in to upstage him. From what Blitzø could hear, Valentino was reminding Angel not to slip in sly digs at him. That wasn't anything new. Though, he hated to admit it, he had missed hearing the moth's voice.

"Blitzo, you always know what I want, baby~ and I can provide for you easily~"

Blitzø quickly shook his head, clutching the part of his horn closest to his head. He couldn't go through that again. He had been too close once before, never again.

Before he could stand up and leave, he felt a presence behind him. And it wasn't Angel. The person was far too tall.

"Another round for my guest here, Maurice~" the overlord purred at the bartender. He sat down on the free stool beside the imp's right side, smirking slightly. "I heard you were here, but I couldn't believe it until I saw for my own eyes. Missed the good old days, Blitzo~?"

"Hey Val...and the "o" is silent now," Blitzø murmured, swirling the vodka in his shot glass. It just had to be the moth that found him.

"Really? My "o"'s were never silent with you, you naughty imp~" he cooed, leaning down to his ear.

Blitzø downed the vodka shot and stood up. He turned to the exit, though stopped when Valentino grabbed his wrist.

"Not even gonna spend some time with me for a bit longer~?"

"Val, I already told you I was done bein' just a toy, so fuck off," the assassin quietly sneered.

"And you're not a toy to the prince?" he questioned. Seeing Blitzø glare at him, Valentino knew he pressed the right button. "Why not lay with me~? For old time's sake~"

Blitzø snarled and tore his wrist away. He was tired, and now hurting, not a good mix.

"Listen here, Valentino, this is just a contract. A transactional fucking. We hold nothing for each other, so yank the stick outta your ass and go get Vox's help, leave me alone!"

Valentino chuckled quietly. That melodic, deep, somewhat scratchy laugh made the imp shiver involuntarily.

"I missed you, Blitzo. Can't you quit that job at the circus and come work with me?"

"You think I believe that? I see how you look at him, you want him. You used to look at me like that, before the incident. You know where to find me if this goes south~" he purred. As soon as their conversation had started, that's how fast it ended.

Blitzø watched Valentino return to the stage, his hypnotic hips swaying ever so slightly in that lavish red coat of his. He shook his head and rushed out the studio, his heart pounding in a swirl of emotions. The hurt, the anger, the longing. Perhaps even more.

"Dammit! Why the fuck is it so important for you to start this business!? You have me, you don't need that fucking job!"

"Stupid fucking moth," he grumbled lowly. He unconsciously held his cheek, remembering when Valentino had hit him after their argument. That was the first and only time. Blitzø left quickly after that and didn't look back.

What did he know about love? Other than his twisted version of leading people on? Absolutely nothing.

His heart clenched in his chest as he continued walking. Unsure of his path, he allowed his feet to carry him. Up until he finally looked up. He was underneath Stolas's balcony, which just made his heart clench further.

"You honestly think a prince would love a little termite like you?"

"Shut up, Val," he growled and held his head tightly.

"Why? You know I'm right~ come back to me, baby, and I'll provide for you~"

"No, I'm not—"

"Blitzy?"

Blitzø looked up, tears in his eyes, and gazed at the magnificence that was Stolas. He was wearing a simple red t-shirt with a v-neck and a pair of jeans. With all the leaves on him, it looked like he had been snipping some of the shrubbery around his garden.

The two were silent for a long time, unmoving. Blitzø's gaze said it all.

After five minutes, Blitzø dashed over to the avian and hugged him tightly, the prince picking him up and holding him close to his chest. The imp's face was buried in his chest, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Don't...don't leave me...p-please," he whimpered, his voice cracking with the intensity of his emotions. Stolas carried his beloved inside, pressing kisses to his head.

"Never, Blitzy, I am here with you until the seven rings collapse."

Once inside the bedroom, Stolas laid the two of them down with Blitzø on top of him, allowing his beloved imp to sink his face into his fluffy chest feathers.  Moments later, he could hear the quiet purrs and snores coming from his assassin.

"Until the seven rings collapse, my darling."