A/N

Hey guys, balder614 here with an author's note.  Fear not, an update is coming, I promise!  I've just been fighting both writer's block and art block for the last while and been struggling through depression due to many things my work has been putting me through recently.  But I'm going to try and get over it by writing some Stolitz!  Also, I am possibly going to change a few things about this book.  For one, I will begin placing a marker at the beginning of the story to show whether it is fluff, smut, or angst.  Second item, I will possibly be turning this into a full-blown Helluva Hotel one shots book!  If you want that, leave a comment below!

If this book becomes a full Helluva Hotel one shot book, I will have a few new rules.  I will not stray from the cannon preferences (I. E. Angel is gay, Vaggie is lesbian, etc.) I believe it gets rid of part of the character when doing so (and, frankly, makes me uncomfortable since I am part of the LGBTQ+ community).  Next thing, Alastor can be a character chosen, but smut will not often be written for him due to his Aceexuality.  I will do threesome, like RadioHuskerDust, Moxmillitzo, and the like, but it won't often be smut.  I struggle to write threesome smut.  Lastly, if I see any hate comments for ANYONE's ship, I will erase the comment and you will be put on my personal watch list.  I am a fan of ValVox, among other Val ships.  For some, he would be placed in an AU, unless stated otherwise, to avoid triggering people with abuse.  This book is meant to be a safe haven for people to enjoy what they love.  If you cannot handle that, then leave now.

Lastly, I will work on requests as fast as I can, but I do request patience from each of you while I work.  I have many I need to write currently.  If your request doesn't come before one that was requested later, I apologize.  I am one person working on this and get inspiration for different things at different times.  Music is also a big help.  If you want, you can comment some music you want to go with your one shot, it will make it go faster.

That's all for now.  I will let you vote on if I change this book for the Helluva Hazbin on THIS CHAPTER ONLY PLEASE until the end of July.  That gives you all until the day the first episode of Helluva Boss season 2 comes out!  By then, my inspiration will more than definitely come back ten fold for many things and we will have answers about Paimon + new songs from the series!

Love you guys and thank you so much for your patience!  Have a great day!